Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2009, 09:34 AM   #21
arehouse 13 <3
Webkinz :)

Hedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonder

Default Re: HELP!!!! I need ideas to play with my REAL LIFE WEBKINZ!!!

When I was Beanie Baby crazy, I'd set up an entire kingdom for my beanies. I'd make them castles out of anything that I could find. They all had families and/or relationships. Other times, I'd set up different kinds of terrain (the birds would have the "sky", and so forth).
Hedgie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2009, 10:10 AM   #22

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

I like to make a bad guy and do action lol
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 09:51 AM   #23
David Cook's not a

ILoveWebkinz24 is just really niceILoveWebkinz24 is just really nice

Thanks so much!!!!
ILoveWebkinz24 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 09:57 AM   #24
pnemonia

webkinzlover952 is on a distinguished road

Me and my sister make our webkinz battle each other and they have super powers and stuff
webkinzlover952 is offline Male
Old 04-18-2009, 10:02 AM   #25
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

If your parents will allow it and help you, you can hang them up using fishing line and thumb tacks. The fishing line doesn't show very much and the birds will look like they are flying.
dustydogheaven is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 10:03 AM   #26
Make a Giraffe

maggiemaepuppy has a spectacular aura about

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ i just felt like doing that :-)
maggiemaepuppy is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 10:10 AM   #27

Makenzi is on a distinguished road

you coud set up a big backyard with a swimingpool,pinic tables,grills,and that kind of stuff

a family room with chairs, a big flat screen tv

a library with all of the books at the store

and i will give u some more but got to go
Old 04-18-2009, 10:15 AM   #28
Can't believe I'm a
Gift Guru

snugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Like some of the other people have said, you could make a movie with your webbies. Another idea would be to write a story with your webbies as the characters and then take pictures of them and print them out to use for the illustrations. I make this suggestion as a third grade teacher who likes to see children be creative!

My older son likes to have his webbies play games - Sorry, Battleship, and Pokemon.

My younger son likes to have his webbies go on camping trips. He makes a blanket tent for them to sleep in. He's even had marshmellow roasts - using cotton balls and tells/reads scary stories. He likes to read Clifford's Halloween (it's one of his favorites!)
snugglebunny72 is offline Female
Closed