Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2009, 04:17 PM   #1
Lil Kinz

horseguy2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Unanswered: help! i need help on dug items

dug gave me kinz cash insted of the steaming volcano
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2009, 05:31 PM   #2
✌Peace✌♥Love♥
Webkinz :)

SuperSweet wears the mantle of perfection with graceSuperSweet wears the mantle of perfection with graceSuperSweet wears the mantle of perfection with graceSuperSweet wears the mantle of perfection with graceSuperSweet wears the mantle of perfection with graceSuperSweet wears the mantle of perfection with graceSuperSweet wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: help! i need help on dug items

Well, to answer your call of help, Doug gives out KinzCash to you when you didn't have the gems he wanted the previous time. So if you didn't have the gems last time, he said something along the lines of "Sorry, better luck next time," ~ don't worry, it won't continue as long as you have the gems he wants the next time you trade. If you'd like a little more info, go ahead and check out the Official Doug Tracking Thread. Thanx!
SS
SuperSweet is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 07:38 PM   #3
YAY finally a

bookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant future

How do I find Doug?

Doug hangs out in the Collector's Room of the Clubhouse in both KinzChat and KinzChat Plus. Doug appears in each of the color zones once per day. Visit the final post in this thread to find out what color zone Doug is in now, and then go to a Collector's Room in that zone.

Click the image to open in full size.

How do I pick the zone?

Turn on your Webkinz phone and wait a few moments for it to fully "load". Then, click on the word "zone". This will bring up an option for you to "choose a new zone".

What do I do next?

Just click on Doug and he'll start talking to you. He'll tell you what level of gem he's looking for and ask you if you want to trade. If you say "no", he won't take any of your gems, but you also won't get another chance to trade that day. If you say yes, Doug will tell you exactly what gems he wants and, if you have them, he will take them from you and give you a prize.

What if I don't have the gem(s)?

If you don't have the gem(s) Doug is looking for, you don't get a prize. The next time you make a trade with Doug and you do have the gem(s) he wants, he'll give you KinzCash instead of a prize. Each time you don't have the right gems means another day of KinzCash when you do. So, it's important to make sure you have a lot of gems in your inventory before you try trading with Doug.

How many times a day can I trade with Doug?

Each pet you have can visit and trade with Doug once per day. But, remember, each pet is trading out of the same Gem Collection. If you don't want to risk not having the gem(s) Doug wants, it's best to only trade with one or two Webkinz per day.

What are the prizes?

Here they are, listed in the order they are awarded. After one Webkinz has received all 20 prizes from Doug, he/she can continue trading, staring back over with the first prize.

Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 826x555 and weights 79KB.Click the image to open in full size.

What type of gem does ask for for each prize?

The numbers of gems and the types of gems vary each day, but here's a general idea of what Doug is looking for for each of the prizes:

1.Rocky Road Ice Cream Cone: (Common Gem requests)
2.Rocky Candy: (Common Gem requests )
3.Sparkling Gem Belt: (Common Gem requests )
4.Mining Helmet/Gem Finder Hat: (Common Gem requests)
5.Mining Suit/Gem Finder T-shirt: (Common Gem requests )
6.Doug's Signed Picture: (Common Gem requests)
7.Sparkling Gem Wallpaper!: (Common/uncommon Gem requests)
8. Sparkling Gem Poster: (Common/uncommon Gem requests)
9. Flooring: (Uncommon/Common Gem requests)
10. Small Gem Finder Trophy: (Uncommon Gem requests)
11. Outdoor Shimmer Stone: (uncommon Gem requests)
12. Steaming Volcano: (uncommon/common gems)
13. Large Gem Portrait: (uncommon/common gems)
14. Glowing Gem Lamp: (uncommon/common gems)
15. Medium Gem Finder Trophy: ( uncommon/common gems)
16.Small Blue Geode: (uncommon/rare gems)
17.Gem Expert Certificate: (uncommon/rare gems)
18. Gem Throne: (uncommon/rare gems)
19.Large Gem Finder Trophy: (uncommon/rare gems)
20.Carved Gem Fountain: (uncommon/rare gems)

that may help

and the reason you got KC is because you didnt have the gems he wanted 2 days in a row- you Get KC if you don't have the KC he wants 2 days in a row

HOPE I HELPED!!!!!!!!!!
bookworm12 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2009, 06:40 AM   #4
Lil Kinz

thanx fur the help everyone! i understand now
Old 09-29-2009, 11:26 AM   #5
jessica10101

Hannah10101 is an unknown quantity at this point

this shour helped me thanks

but what time is he there

what times is he there???

Last edited by Hannah10101; 09-29-2009 at 11:25 AM..
Old 10-01-2009, 05:28 PM   #6
Lil Kinz

dug is not in any specific rooms in any zone at any time but he is usually in the rooms after noon and before night

hope this helps
Closed