Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 10:18 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
smokeyjane75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Help I need answers!

Has anyone else had this happen? I logged onto my daughters account and the Egyptian theme was all in her dock! All that is except the sandstone pedestal, Ra's golden bureau , the grand egyptian column and the ancient pyramid lamp. Now neither my daughter nor I took any of the items out of the egyptian room , but somehow they were in her dock or missing? I am also unable to unlock the prize for the 24th webkinz charm! It still is showing the ? mark above the number 24 on the webkinz charm page! PLEASE help my daughter is so upset and frankly so am I. We don't know how to contact ganz abouth this issue. Thanks for your help.
smokeyjane75 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 10:23 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Immie is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Help I need answers!

Hi smokeyjane75,

I also had this happen to me, 3 rooms were emptied out one morning and all my items were sitting in my dock. I figured all was fine as long as my items were all still there.

In regards to the charm forest, there is a method to getting the prize, I saw it on someone else's post.
I believe the next time you log in to do your star search you have to click the prize first before doing anything else. I will take a look around and see if I can find that post, hopefully someone will have the right answer before I find it.
Immie is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 10:25 AM   #3
malcolm1948
malcolm1948 is just really nicemalcolm1948 is just really nice

i would call them 1-866-webkinz
push o till someone answers
Old 03-23-2009, 10:26 AM   #4

Immie is on a distinguished road

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-after-436444/

This is where I saw the post on how to get the throne prize, hope this helps a bit. Geezzz, I hope I am allowed to post a link...LOL, (if not so sorry)

Immie
Immie is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 10:33 AM   #5
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Were any of the items in your dock reported frozen ? Ganz will come in and remove things from your room and put them in your dock if you have contacted them. (I have a constant problem with cash cow trophies sticking). Or it could be just another wonderful glitch !!

If what Immie said doesn't help with your fairy forest then definately call Ganz at their 800 number !!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 11:13 AM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by smokeyjane75
Has anyone else had this happen? I logged onto my daughters account and the Egyptian theme was all in her dock! All that is except the sandstone pedestal, Ra's golden bureau , the grand egyptian column and the ancient pyramid lamp. Now neither my daughter nor I took any of the items out of the egyptian room , but somehow they were in her dock or missing? I am also unable to unlock the prize for the 24th webkinz charm! It still is showing the ? mark above the number 24 on the webkinz charm page! PLEASE help my daughter is so upset and frankly so am I. We don't know how to contact ganz abouth this issue. Thanks for your help.
I do not know why your daughter's room was emptied. As far as the charms go, are you sure she has all 24 different charms? You used to be able to get that tree if you had any 24 charms even if some were different, but they changed that.

I think some of the people who read your question are confusing the charm forest with the star search. There is a trick to getting the throne, but the tree should just appear in your dock. If you don't get it, call Ganz.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 11:23 AM   #7

chichi0606 is on a distinguished road

Try re-booting your computer or clearing your cache.

Here is GANZ's phone number[pretty sure]: 1-866-webkinz
chichi0606 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 11:42 AM   #8
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

I have logged in and had rooms totally EMPTY of their contents (they weren't even in the dock!) Luckily, I just logged out and then back in and when I returned they were back in place. It's really scary when it happens, though. So, if you've already tried that, then try the "reboot and clear cache" thing. If that doesn't work, definitely call Ganz.

As for the Charm forest problem, many people have been having difficulty getting prizes from the forest after they've won them. Talk to Ganz ABOUT that too! I hope everything works out for you!
Old 03-23-2009, 11:49 AM   #9
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

Sounds like someone's been tampering with your account. I've never had items taken out of my room and placed in my dock before. Sometimes if I'd been editing a room I'll go back and all items except the ones I just added will be gone, logging off and back in again fixed this.

Change your WW password in case someone is trying to steal your items.

good suggestion funkyc63! were any of the items reported stuck?

I just loaded my egyptian room and everything's in it's place where it should be.

as to the charm forest, I don't collect charms so I can't help you there.

I hope you didn't lost many egyptian items! it's my favorite rare theme and the items are quite expensive!
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Closed