Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 12:32 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: Help I need 3 more Webkinz ornaments!

I was wondering if anyone has a list of all 24 Webkinz Christmas Ornaments. We have 21 of these little cuties & can't seem to find the thread with all of the information about them. I remember seeing a thread with all the tree info. at one time. Please Help!

Here's a list of the ornaments we have:

1-Penguin
2-Beagle
3-Seal x2
4-Brown Cow x2
5-White Google x2
6-Panda x2
7-Raccoon x3
8-Zangoz x3
9-Brown Horse x2
10-Yellow Lab x3
11-Brown Dog/Lab x2
12-Pig x2
13-Siamese x2
14-Black & White Cat x3
15-Rabbit x 3
16-Hippo x3
17-Golden Retriever x2
18-Zingoz x2
19-Pink Poodle
20-Polar Bear x2
21- Frog x3

Thank You in advance for any help! I hope everyone had an Awesome Holiday & New Year!
Happy 2009!

albinomex is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2009, 12:36 PM   #2
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Help I need 3 more Webkinz ornaments!

Here is the link! it is under "guides" section:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...g-t410557.html

you can also find them in your Tree Catalog Book
HTH!
calabelle is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 01:17 PM   #3

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

THANKS Calabelle!!!! You Rock!!!!

Now Hopefully I can find the 3 we need to complete collection! *Fingers Crossed*

---------- albinomex added 4 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

Oh, We just got back from out of town & had not signed any ornaments up yet. I should have signed one up, I guess. LOLz

HAHAHA!!!!! Thanks for your help!

Last edited by albinomex; 01-05-2009 at 01:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-05-2009, 01:26 PM   #4
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

You're welcome. Oops I didnt know if you had registered one yet LOL but yes, that guide has every single one of the 24 ornaments listed. Good Luck with your collection. You will get an awesome prize with completing it!!!
calabelle is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 09:27 PM   #5

I am so excited my local gift shop called today to tell me he had the 3 ornaments we need to complete the set. I will be getting the reindeer, monkey, & snowman!!

Thanks Calabelle!!
Old 01-16-2009, 09:41 PM   #6
Emma

emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!

Yay!!!!!! do you have them all now?
emscales is offline Female
Old 01-17-2009, 02:47 AM   #7

Yeppers! We have 1 complete set, 1 more almost complete set (lacks 4-5 more), & 2 small extra sets. Since I wiped out the Learning Express' small stash in McAllen I was too pleased to grab the few duplicates they had. Then I feared of not finding the ones needed, but it all worked out! Dear Mom snatched the last ones at a local Cracker Barrel too, so we had plenty of fun signing up these Beautiful ornaments! We now have our lovely trees & ever so lovely fireplace! YAY!!!
Love 'em all!! I have to upload pics tomorrow. They are on my other computer.
Thanks for the post emscales!
Old 01-19-2009, 10:22 AM   #8
Guru10

HannahP is an unknown quantity at this point

yo! i got some tips! go to your nearest books-a-million and they or may have webkinz ornaments still! AND THEY ARE $1!!! I have them all! I asked for them for chistmas...so if you can't find them there ask them thay you dont have for christmas or your birthday! :rdr:
HannahP is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 02:35 PM   #9

Thanks Hannah! We did end up getting them all though. Plus a lot of extras for my kiddos accts.
Closed