Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2008, 03:04 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Nellie is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Help! I lost something very dear to me!

Yesterday, I was making sure I had all my webkinz and every time I counted them, I came up 1 short. Then I realized I was missing my yellow lab, Ginger. She is a very special webkinz because she is named after my friend's dog and I took her to some very special places. I searched for her for hours with no luck. I know she's inside my room, so could you guys give me some ideas of places to look? Thank you and it's greatly appreciated.
Nellie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2008, 03:06 PM   #2
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Help! I lost something very dear to me!

Click on "My Pets" and click on her picture.
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 06-16-2008, 03:09 PM   #3
Huskfan
Gifted

webkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of light

Try to retrace your steps on where you left her last, I would also ask your mom if she has seen it recently. Mom's are the best at remembering where you left things that you forgot where you had lost them. I wish you luck in finding your lost webkinz, please keep us posted on if you find it.
webkinzgirl24 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 03:10 PM   #4
sportychix is on a distinguished road

Look everywhere in your house. Maybe it will turn up somewhere that you ever thought it would be in that place?
Old 06-16-2008, 03:12 PM   #5

KnxJennifer is on a distinguished road

My daughter has a habit of leaving her WebKinz in whatever she's using for a tote - backpack, purse, etc. You may want to check there. She changes her so often, sometimes she forgets which one she was carrying when the Webbie went MIA.
Old 06-16-2008, 03:14 PM   #6
Tale as old as timeā™„
Gift Guru

SaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
SaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Wait, stuffed animal or virtual?

♥SaddleClub♥
SaddleClub is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 03:18 PM   #7

Nellie is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by SaddleClub
Wait, stuffed animal or virtual?

♥SaddleClub♥
Sorry, stuffed animal and that's a good idea, I may have left it in my backpack! I'll go look and tell you if I find it in there.
Nellie is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 03:18 PM   #8
I'm a

heart1310 is on a distinguished road

Look under your bed, check your closet, make sure you keep an eye out for her! I bet she would be in a suitcase, a bag, under a pile of clothes. I give awesome help says my cousin!!!! I hoped I helped!
Old 06-16-2008, 03:18 PM   #9
Taylor Lautner<3
caseybff4ever will become famous soon enough

Check under ur bed/chairs in ur closet and where u keep ur webkinz
caseybff4ever is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 03:18 PM   #10
Baltimore Colts

I am guessing you mean the stuffed animal, this is hard becuz I have no idea what your room looks like, try looking in/under your bed, in the closet, behind all the stuff, or behind any chairs/desks/couches, if you have any of that stuff. Good luck in finding it!
Closed