Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2007, 04:20 PM   #1
pinkiepink1
Gifted
pinkiepink1 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: HELP! I keep getting logged out!

OK, so I probably have WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much stuff in my dock but since the system came back up from the maintenance the other day, I cannot get my items from storage. Every time I try it says, "Please wait..." then it say "We cannot connect to Webkinz World at this time. Please try again later." or something like that. So I get logged out.

I cannot feed my pets because no food remains on the first screen. I can get into my room and tried to store some things but ran out of room in my dressers and on my pets. So I tried going into the W Shop to buy more storage dressers but it just crashes. So I had this brilliant idea of going onto my other account, buying dressers and sending them to my account. I then went into my room so that when I opened the package, I could put them right in the room and get rid of the clothes in my dock. But my luck, it crashed again and now I can't see them either.

Did anyone else have that problem? Or better yet, a solution?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2007, 05:00 PM   #2
Gifted

thecowgurl will become famous soon enough

Default Re: HELP! I keep getting logged out!

UGH! I hate that! I've been getting logged off multiple times today. I hate to tell you to contact them, but if it doesn't come back you may have to. So sorry!
Old 12-30-2007, 08:53 PM   #3
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

I believe the servers are overloaded because of people being on vacation and becuse of all the webkinz, cards, and accessories that people got for the holidays. I don't have any suggestions, other than to wait. Your pet will not die. If the hunger drops to 70 or so it might get sick, but a trip to the clinic and will help that. So don't worry, I repeat YOUR PET WILL NOT DIE. If you have a garden your veggies will probably die, but just use the "dig" feature and they will regrow.
Browse some of the topics for suggestions on clearing out your dock. Go up to the top, under the horse thing, click on "Search" and type in Dock and see what comes up.
Good luck!!
Old 12-31-2007, 10:38 AM   #4
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

Uggh I hate that too! Well if you do the daily kinz care the food will go on the front page...
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 12-31-2007, 10:49 AM   #5
Gifted
yiayia19 is on a distinguished road

it seems that the server is down again.
Old 12-31-2007, 01:54 PM   #6
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

I had the same problem the other day with not being able to get items from storage. It would log me out. I deleted cookies, cleared my history, and cleared my cache. That seemed to fix it.
Amneris is offline Female
Closed