Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2009, 01:29 PM   #11

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Help!!! I have too many items!

The blue toy boxes are even better if you plan to make a storage room for clothing. They only hold 6 items, but they only take up one space on the floor.

But set aside some time and get those veggies sold! I try to keep some carrots (fewer than 20) and strawberries (also fewer than 20) in my dock and sell all the other veggies. I also sell all other foods I get from the wheel, forest, etc. If it is a special one I might want to keep I put them in the coolers in a storage room. When I adopt a new pet I use carrots to quickly get them up to 100, stawberries are nice to top it off. Otherwise I don't want any food hanging around in the dock. Every time I do a big harvest I sell the crop right away.

Last edited by CheekyDB; 12-03-2009 at 01:32 PM..
CheekyDB is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2009, 01:53 PM   #12
WWID NanRei1
Webkinz :)

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

All the abouve suggestioins are great. I find it helpful if I sell the produce from each garden as I collect it before moving on to the next. It isn't so overwhelming that way. Also I use different pets to work my gardens (usually 2 or 3 gardens per pet). They really like to get out and it is more fun. Above all, it has to be fun or why bother. I have 6 walk in closets and at least 8 storage rooms. Try to store like items in a room to make finding them easier. I usually keep 6 or less of each garden veg in my dock since I have many, many pets. I try to keep under 50 items at a given time. Hope this helps.
Nanasrose is offline Female
Old 12-03-2009, 01:57 PM   #13

knittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to all

Hi I have a lot of gardens too, and just try and get into the habit of selling after harvest. Some days there is big $$$ involved, I also have a room just full of storage, fridges, and all my pets have their clothing stashes filled up. Thank goodness that got expanded. I had to laugh when I read the suggestion of only 100 items. I usually buy the sale foods 24 at a time. I keep my produce down to about 6-12. good luck, keep gardening, you spent too much to get them, try not and waste them. I usually hold about 1000 items in my dock. And then there are the days you just have to cook it all down, 3 items become 1, that helps with ##'s too. Good luck.
knittinjo is offline Female
Old 12-03-2009, 03:10 PM   #14
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have storage rooms and put my extra furniture there, but I still have 3-400 items in my dock and it does not seem to cause me problems. I also sell off my extra harvest and duplicate food items and just keep some in my dock to feed my pets. I put clothes and some food items I want to keep in storage containers. The rattan toy box is cheap and holds 8 items of clothing. Another alternative is the sky blue book box which takes only one square and holds 6 items. There are a few things that will not fit in that, though.

For food I like the beach cooler because you can store it inside or outside. I have had to make an outdoor storage yard to hold things I do not want to use yet, and when the coolers are full I just put them there.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-03-2009, 03:15 PM   #15
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

I would suggest selling all of the Garden Foods, or eating it, your choice
Also, Sell EVERYTHING you don't need, it will also help your KC Amount!
Keep some other items in storage by buying W-Shop Containers, Fridges, Dressers, etc.

Good luck!
Old 12-03-2009, 03:35 PM   #16

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

I try to limit what is in my dock, but sometimes it just gets away from me. Selling the fruits and vegetables is a great way to empty your dock and make money at the same time. However, I truly wish GANZ would only make it much easier to sell these items. It is so labor intensive to sell more than 9 items at any given time.

I also wish that GANZ would allow you to stack items on top of each other. (Like the rattan toy boxes or the outdoor coolers)
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 12-03-2009, 03:58 PM   #17
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

There used to be a storage suggestion thread with pictures and everything. Was great. Let me see if I can find it ....
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 12-03-2009, 07:02 PM   #18
hy am I STILL a

london is just really nicelondon is just really nice

My mother used to pay me for every garden that I harvesed. I think I got paid a nickel! Well I didn't actually have to do anything, so I think that's a reasonable price! LOL. I hope you get your dock straight again!
Here's some ways to empty out your dock:

Trade
Sell
Presents (I am frame321 BTW!)
Put into storage dressers
Eat
Put in room

Repeat!

Last edited by london; 12-03-2009 at 07:05 PM..
london is offline Female
Old 12-03-2009, 11:01 PM   #19
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by HelyM
Thanks everybody, will start clearing my dock and hope for the best, thanks for all the great answers
Just think about all the KC you will make and all the new things you can buy to fill your dock back up! Good Luck!
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Closed