Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2009, 07:21 AM   #1
hely03
Webkinz :)

HelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: Help!!! I have too many items!

I have 1929 items right now in my dock, have no idea how it came to this situation, but whenever I take out items from storage it takes aeges to load, what can I do about it? most are garden foods, and basically foods, little furniture and lots of shop coupons
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2009, 07:25 AM   #2
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Help!!! I have too many items!

View Post Originally Posted by HelyM
I have 1929 items right now in my dock, have no idea how it came to this situation, but whenever I take out items from storage it takes aeges to load, what can I do about it? most are garden foods, and basically foods, little furniture and lots of shop coupons
Sell the food or eat it.
Put some of the food in fridges

Put the furniture in your room or sell it.

Or give Christmas presents to your friends

Last edited by canonymous; 12-04-2009 at 10:02 PM..
Old 12-03-2009, 07:26 AM   #3
hely03

HelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to behold

Is there a limit made by the staff of WW? was just wondering about that
Tried selling my foods and giving them to friends, but it still takes forever and then I get new items lol
Old 12-03-2009, 07:29 AM   #4
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Just do it a little at a time until you have brought the amounts down to a reasonable level. I have had over 1000 items in dock before. Yes it makes it difficult to load
Their standard that they like to keep it at is about 100 items.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-03-2009, 07:32 AM   #5
hely03

I want to stop gardening to keep me from getting more items for a while, but when I tried doing that all my gardens died and it looked horrible
Old 12-03-2009, 08:14 AM   #6
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Sell all of your garden harvests! You not only get rid of extras in your dock, you can earn SO much KinzCash!

Go through your dock and sell whatever you don't want or don't want to give away as a Christmas present.

Try to get your item number in your dock down to less than 100.

Good luck!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 12-03-2009, 08:16 AM   #7
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

no need to stop gardening. Lately I have been around 1700-1900 items in my dock too. Just start by selling the gak, gunk and garden harvests, that will help immensely. Sure it will take a little time, but you will get in a rhyme of dragging, clicking, dragging. Just do 1 veggie at a time. If you have a bunch of clothes, buy some rattan boxes to put it in. Just make a room that has nothing but the boxes. Ganz does suggest that docks be 100 below, but I know that I can't do that. I have about 300 various coupons alone
Old 12-03-2009, 08:25 AM   #8
snowwhite4500

snowwhite4500 will become famous soon enough

You can just sell them.
snowwhite4500 is offline Female
Old 12-03-2009, 08:34 AM   #9
hely03

Thanks everybody, will start clearing my dock and hope for the best, thanks for all the great answers
Old 12-03-2009, 08:42 AM   #10
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

You know how you can keep many items in your dock without using the space?? RATTAN TOY BOXES ARE JUST 100-200 KC and you can put items in them and then put them back in your dock. The items will stay in the toyboxes. Or, you can put them in a large room and just have that be a storage room!! I have at least 5 storage rooms!
kittycats10 is offline Female
Closed