Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2010, 03:31 AM   #1
I is the Greatest!!!
Webkinz :)

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Unanswered: HELP. I HAVE A QUESTION???

I have a question for Asian account owners. I have 3 Asian accounts and 7 NA accounts. Well I logged out of my Asian accounts and tried to log back in and all I'm gettin' is the Green screen (ONLY Asian accounts NOT NA accounts). Then I logged into 1 of my NA accounts and I had NO PROBLEMS and NO Green screen. Is anyone having this same problem with their accounts? PLEASE let me know. Thanks to everyone who responds to my post.
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2010, 03:36 AM   #2

Runo is a jewel in the roughRuno is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: HELP. I HAVE A QUESTION???

I have the same problem with my European account. It worked until 15 minutes ago and then only the green screen.
Runo is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 03:41 AM   #3
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

I'm also getting a green screen (Euro accounts), I'm wanting that Persian Spa!

View Post Originally Posted by tashytoot

I'm just in now! Well my dock is loading, but it's very slow.
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 04:00 AM   #4
Gifted

Principessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonder

Same here... I'm having the green screen on my Euro accounts, I just entered one, the dock slowly loaded but then everything freezed! I need the Persian spa, too!

But Chrisbill, my mom is beign able to enter her Asian account...are you on wapi13 server on them? ?Cause all our Europeans are on that server, and it's not working!
Principessina is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 04:02 AM   #5
Gift Guru

It seems to be Euro accounts.

Shame about missing that rare
Old 06-03-2010, 04:04 AM   #6
Gifted

Principessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonder

It seems to be Euro accounts.

Shame about missing that rare
I don't know if it's a server problem, we all have our Euro accounts on the same one...

Sorry for the rare, tashy, at least you're not alone, I was hoping to get it!
Old 06-03-2010, 04:16 AM   #7
Gift Guru

It's back up now!
Old 06-03-2010, 04:19 AM   #8
Gifted

Yes, it is working for me too, now!
Old 06-03-2010, 04:24 AM   #9
I is the Greatest!!!

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Principessina
Same here... I'm having the green screen on my Euro accounts, I just entered one, the dock slowly loaded but then everything freezed! I need the Persian spa, too!

But Chrisbill, my mom is beign able to enter her Asian account...are you on wapi13 server on them? ?Cause all our Europeans are on that server, and it's not working!
I don't have any Euro accounts only Asian & NA accounts and I have absolutly no clue which server I'm on. LOL. I have been trying for a long while to figure out how I can tell which server I'm on but I'm not very good with computers and if I don't know what I'm doing I will not mess with it. I Need & LOVE My Puter so I can take care of all my cute and lovable Webbies. If I mess my computer up then I'll go stir crazy with Nothing to do except go OCD and clean my house over and over (things that are already clean). A person can only clean for so long especially when your house is really very small. 2 small bedrooms, 1 small bathroom, a VERY small living room & a small kitchen.
Old 06-03-2010, 04:37 AM   #10
I is the Greatest!!!

Donation Award 

If you have a NA account at least you still have a chance to get a Persian Spa. I don't have a Euro acct and I will not be home at 9am in order to get 1 on my NA accounts (going to get a new car HOPEFULLY). I'm so tried of sitting at home all day and all night with NO transportation to even go to the store. If I want to go any where I have to ask my neighbor or my Hubby to drive me and after 3 months of this it's gettin' really old. I miss (so bad) and need my own car even if it's just to go to a store if I want.
Closed