Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2010, 02:55 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

flipingshrimp will become famous soon enough

Exclamation Unanswered: HELP!!!!! I have no experience with zumbuddies!

I just got a Zum Buddy. It is Zavi the Giggly Zum. Sadly, I have no experience with Zum Buddies and have no idea how to care for them. So...a few Q's:
0. OK first of all, CAN ZUMBUDDIES DIE???? I hope not!!! Because I could be killing mine on accident. ):
1. How do you earn Zummies?
2. How do you feed your Zumbuddy?
3. How do you walk your Zum buddy?
4. How do you like your Zum buddy?

5. I paid $10 for mine, is that a good deal?
Thanks so much! I really need help! LOL
flipingshrimp is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2010, 03:05 PM   #2
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: HELP!!!!! I have no experience with zumbuddies!

You should go check out my good friend funky's thread:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-love-572861/

and/or

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post13793376

I think $10 is a pretty normal price. I like mine ok but I'll be honest, I almost never play with them anymore. I should though because I want all those prizes for my webbies!
To feed them you just drop the food they want in front of them and sometimes they will eat it and give you zummies! Same thing with the toys. I'm not really sure how you walk them...but definitely go check out those threads, you will find everything there is to know about zums! Good luck!

Last edited by meandspencer; 08-17-2010 at 03:05 PM..
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 08-17-2010, 07:48 PM   #3

Thank you. I am still having trouble though. I figured out how to walk it, but I still have one more question...sorry!
Can Zumbuddies die if you don't play with it? Or go away or something if you don't visit it? I now just use use it to walk and show off in the clubhouse lol. It used up thousands of my KC on the first day! ): But I'm still not sure. Thanks for all of your help!!
<3
flipingshrimp
Old 08-17-2010, 07:59 PM   #4
Meow! Look at that

SheltieLover is on a distinguished road

Think of all the angry people there would be if they DID die or run away! In all seriousness though, no they can't die or run away.
SheltieLover is offline Female
Old 08-17-2010, 08:05 PM   #5

*PHEW* Thanks! (:
Old 08-18-2010, 07:38 AM   #6
♥Peace Excerpt♥

pansyandhopper is the cats pajamas!pansyandhopper is the cats pajamas!pansyandhopper is the cats pajamas!pansyandhopper is the cats pajamas!pansyandhopper is the cats pajamas!pansyandhopper is the cats pajamas!

My sister has 2 zumbuddies. We go on all the time so I might be able to help.
1. How do you earn Zummies?-
There are 2 types of zummies:
The zummies you earn at home
and The zummies you earn while zum searching

Home zummies: You earn these by pleasing your zumbuddy. When you see an item floating above its head, that means it wants it. So give it to him. There is a chance that when he is done with the item that he will give you zummies. With these zummies, you can buy things for your zums.
Zum Searching Zummies: You earn these by finding zums while searching for them. With these zummies, you can buy things for your room or your pet.

2. How do you feed your Zumbuddy?
You need to go to the zum store and buy food with your kinzcash. Then drag the food to your zum when he wants it. (Buy a few of each food.)

And as far as walking, you do not need to walk your zum. He or she gets plenty of exersise while playing in their room.

I hope this helps!

P.S. My sister got both zums for $10 each also
pansyandhopper is offline Female
Closed

Tags
help :'(, zumbuddies, zummies, zums, zumwhere