Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2009, 09:52 PM   #1
AtlantaBravesFan
Webkinz :)

AtlantaBraves has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Help! I Have no clue....

My niece gave me her webkinz acct because she had two and doesn't want one that was getting ready to expire. So...I adopted a pet on it and started looking around in all the rooms.

She has some binders for trading cards in one of the rooms, but nothing in it once you open it.

How do you put the cards in the binder? I can't find anything on it and the trading cards really haven't been my thing on all my accouonts.

Any help would be appreciated because I am lost! I have purchased a few trading cards series 3, but that's all.

What do I do?

Thanks!
AtlantaBraves is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2009, 10:01 PM   #2
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Help! I Have no clue....

Hello,
You have to buy packs of trading cards (series 1 or 2). Enter the code at the very bottom of the code card and that will get you a pack of virtual cards. You then drap this pack on top of the album.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2009, 10:19 PM   #3
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

Once you open virtual packs, the cards automatically go into the correct slot(s)
andrewhoya is offline Male
Old 01-09-2009, 10:21 PM   #4
AtlantaBravesFan
Webkinz :)

AtlantaBraves has a spectacular aura about

I am assuming that series 3 does not have a binder?

Also.... THANKS ELECTRABUZZ1!!
AtlantaBraves is offline Female
Old 01-09-2009, 10:22 PM   #5
for trades
Gift Guru

Blueeyes2007 will become famous soon enough

you need virtual trading card packs or codes
you then enter the codes in the code shop
They come in the real packs you buy at the store
or you can trade for them right here on WI
Blueeyes2007 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2009, 10:22 PM   #6
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

Series 3 packs do not come with virtual codes.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:23 PM   #7
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by AtlantaBraves
I am assuming that series 3 does not have a binder?

Also.... THANKS ELECTRABUZZ1!!
No, unfortunately they don't. They only have 1 code so you just get the prize that comes when you enter that code. No working up to a big prize.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2009, 10:23 PM   #8
Gifted

jazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonder

I can't remember,for sure,but I thinkyou may need to click on the album to open it, and then drag and drop virtual cards into the album(yes, they will go to the correct slots.)
Remember, the virtual cards will be different from your actual cards that you have purchased.
Enjoy your new account.
jazzymom43 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2009, 10:25 PM   #9
ill miss you all!
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by jazzymom43
I can't remember,for sure,but I thinkyou may need to click on the album to open it, and then drag and drop virtual cards into the album(yes, they will go to the correct slots.)
Remember, the virtual cards will be different from your actual cards that you have purchased.
Enjoy your new account.

You can just drop them into your room.
Closed