Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2007, 03:15 PM   #1
smilee93
Webkinz :)
smilee93 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Unanswered: HELP!! I have items stuck in my room!!

I have items stuck in my room and I can't move them or use them at all. The table and fall festival doll have been stuck for 2 months and now I have a blender stuck between 2 counters. How do you get these unstuck?? :husky::rac::rdr:I'm sorry if there are any other of these threads posted-I'm desperate!!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2007, 03:37 PM   #2
mitchellzahniser
Gifted
WKZCRZY is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: HELP!! I have items stuck in my room!!

I emailed ganz. There is a form to fill out on webkinz (can not remember where). It took about 5 days but they fixed the items for me.

When moving items around i now remove them from tables or counters instead of moving them from one place to another. This seems to help not getting stuck items.
If you put back any tables or counters back where you origionally had them, they become unstuck. otherwise email ganz.
Old 12-10-2007, 06:36 PM   #3
smilee93
smilee93 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the help-I hope it works!!!
Old 12-10-2007, 06:59 PM   #4
Gift Guru

oulala16 is just really niceoulala16 is just really nice

I have the same problem I don't know what to do I'm unset because I don't like the way the room looks and this also happened to my friend it seems to be happening alot latly..

Click the image to open in full size. ( see my problem the plant is not on the table like the other next to it )
Old 12-11-2007, 06:51 PM   #5
a1998c

ashleighnc is an unknown quantity at this point

i know it happens to me all the time i dont like it. It is so weird i am going to try to contact the webkinz people. I hope it gets fixed! Good luck to everyone who needs this done
Old 12-11-2007, 07:08 PM   #6
Gifted

MissA44 is an unknown quantity at this point

That's funny!! The exact same thing happened to me with the blender.
On the front page of webkinz world in the right corner is the index. Go to contact us and choose "Room" for the category and "What do I do if my webkinz is stuck" for the question. They should reply to you pretty quickly.
I thought that I asked "what happens if an item is stuck in my room" when it happened to me, but I didn't see that question listed to try the one about the stuck webkinz.
Hope that helps. Good luck!!
Good luck.
Old 12-12-2007, 10:03 AM   #7
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Hi guys. On the log on page of WW under
customer support, there is a page addressing
problems. Click the one called, I have something stuck. Then just fill out the form.
Good luck all!
Gingerly is offline Female
Closed