Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2009, 09:52 PM   #1
Gifted

FROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonder

Default Answered: Help i have items stuck to floor

I have items stuck in floor in webkinz house
FROGPRINCESS27 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Mrs. Shimmer
There's a thread somewhere about this. Let me look for it. In the meantime, do the usual log off, log back on and clear your cache.

OK, this is what I was thinking of, but it's for items stuck on a table. However, you might find it helpful depending on your situation. It also tells how to contact Ganz through the website.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-guide-380551/
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2009, 09:54 PM   #2
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

Default Re: Help i have items stuck to floor

There's a thread somewhere about this. Let me look for it. In the meantime, do the usual log off, log back on and clear your cache.

OK, this is what I was thinking of, but it's for items stuck on a table. However, you might find it helpful depending on your situation. It also tells how to contact Ganz through the website.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-guide-380551/

Last edited by Mrs. Shimmer; 08-08-2009 at 10:00 PM..
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 10:43 PM   #3
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Its happening to alot of People right now !! Almost everyone !! I think Ganz will fix it on Monday !! They already know about it !! Good Luck though, Mine our too !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 10:57 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Many people have stuck items since the last updates. If things haven't sorted themselves out a few days after the weekend is over, fill out the "I've got something stuck" form under Customer service on the front page of WW.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 11:18 PM   #5
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

About everyone is affected by this although I notice that things are all right in my room at last. It happened after the last maintenance and the only way to fix it before was to have the pet walk out of the room and back, but then later things would be stuck again. It looks as though maybe Ganz finally fixed it but we will see. If it's not fixed by tomorrow I think they wiill be getting lots of phone calls.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 08-09-2009, 12:32 AM   #6
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi frogprincess27,
This is a system wide problem since the update on Wednesday night August 5. Go to my thread for the answer to your question.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-items-541333/

I hope Ganz gets this fixed soon.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 08-09-2009, 06:59 AM   #7
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Hey FrogPrincess27.

AuntietoEW has it right. All of us are noticing that even items that would normally sit on top of tables or pedestals are on the floor and you can't get to them.

BTW I absolutely love your Avatar!
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 08-09-2009, 07:47 AM   #8
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

The best way to fix this problem (until Ganz does it the 'right' way ) is to walk your pet out of the room and then back in again. For the last few days since the most recent update this is the only way my items will appear back where they belong instead of 'floating'.

Switching rooms using the map doesn't help, nor does logging out and back in again.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 08-09-2009, 09:42 AM   #9

Maeffy is on a distinguished road

yeah, same for my accounts.. anything on tables or trophy stands are all stuck.. and a few other things too... & I mean ALOT of stuff stuck all over the house. even some pets can't seem to get out of bed, they are stuck.. very weird. I hope they fix this soon.

Also in Magic mire, when I get a KEY for collection, it seems to flash like it can't decide between Silver, Gold, or Green.. and then it shows my Key collection & it is NOT added... I have had 7 of these & it is VERY upsetting NOT to get what I have won.. as most of the time it is sap glop & a few times food.. and I have 8 charm codes on each account to give FULL unlock for charm hunt. I would at least like to see Sap glop be edible like GAK.. as I get it all day everyday on some accounts & that is very frustrating for the kids.
Maeffy is offline Female
Old 08-09-2009, 11:06 AM   #10
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
The best way to fix this problem (until Ganz does it the 'right' way ) is to walk your pet out of the room and then back in again. For the last few days since the most recent update this is the only way my items will appear back where they belong instead of 'floating'.

Switching rooms using the map doesn't help, nor does logging out and back in again.
This helps for a while, but often when you go back in that room later the things are stuck again. I do this only if I want to rearrange something in my room because my house is too big to do every room this way.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed