Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   help!! i was hacked!! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/help-i-hacked-438568/)

lexi1821612-11-2008 04:05 PM

help!! i was hacked!!

Okay a couple days ago someone stole my Donut Plant (I noticed when I went to trade my other one knowing I had two) and now I just realized someone stole my Unicorn Bed.

What do I do? I just changed my password!!

SOLVED! my cousin hacked my account, about 2-4superbeds, donut seeds, unicorn bed, exclusive, psi, and another psi.

Tj0312-11-2008 04:08 PM

Re: help!! i was hacked!!

I would contact Ganz, hopefully the person Kinzposted the items to themself, and perhaps Ganz can track them. Good luck! :)

albinomex12-11-2008 04:09 PM

I've never had that happened! o sorry to hear it happened to you! I would say call Ganz, but they can't/won't replace lost items. They can't see what was there only what is now. That's what I'm told anyway! I wish I had some info. that would help you! Sorry!

I hope your day gets better!!!!

Desigher12-11-2008 04:10 PM

I would try to contact Ganz. I hope you get your items back, good luck! :)

Melissa3006712-11-2008 04:12 PM

im sorry that happened but have you tried checking to see if anything had been kinzposted out on your phone?

kigz12-11-2008 04:12 PM

Oh, no! That is awful--I am so sorry you are having to deal with that! I wish there was more you could do, but it sounds like you have done the only thing you can do--change your password. I would always try calling ganz to see if they can see who it was sent to as well. If you talk to the right person you might have good luck getting them back maybe. Good luck and again I am so sorry that happened.

Me coco you not12-11-2008 04:13 PM

Calm down first tell Ganz they read every letter to send them a letter go to the newzpaper and click on the last one in the colum that has Plumpy's Place. And tell them about it.

:rdr:MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE:rdr:

blessedx512-11-2008 04:18 PM

You have already done the first and most important step...changing your password. You can try calling Ganz as others have suggested to see if they can help. See if there is anyone new on your phone that you don't recognize. If this just happened today you can try sending a small item to everyone on your phone. Since you are only allowed to send a package once a day to someone,this can be a way to see if something was already sent to someone.This might point you to who hacked you if you did not send them anything but mail has been sent. Understand?
Sorry this has happened though and I hope your able to resolve it. :(

webkinzfreak01112-11-2008 04:22 PM

Hopefully, the person does not have your secret code, if the person has your secret code, then there is nothing that Ganz can do or you can do, sorry to say. If they don't have your secret code then you just change your password, which i assume you already did. If this does not help, then I would contact Ganz. I know that there are some cheat engines that generate webkinz usernames and passwords and this one boy on youtube, webkkinz101 or something like that does them. I think that it is very wrong and I hope I helped. If you have any further questions, you can pm me!

soccergollygal12-11-2008 04:29 PM

Send everyone a SMALL gift on your friends list, if It already said you sent them a gift, write down the user nae and IMMEDIATELY delete it, Then contact Ganz