Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Help! i got my Deluxe gift box early and i got the may item! :((( (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/help-i-got-my-deluxe-gift-512386/)

KraziiKinz12305-31-2009 04:33 PM

Help! i got my Deluxe gift box early and i got the may item! :(((

Hey, i got my gift box today! early! and i got the may gift stuff. i want the june one! help! Someone ! This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 601x448 and weights 71KB.http://i43.tinypic.com/2vjc1p5.jpg

Pm me please! and comment

TeenieKinz05-31-2009 04:41 PM

Re: Help! i got my Deluxe gift box early and i got the may item! :(((

wow this is very strange indeed. I wonder if it is happening to anyone else yet, i m sure we will soon find out. If i were you i would call ganz asap. :) good luck

IzHannah05-31-2009 04:41 PM

If you signed up for the deluxe account on the 31 of a month, then you are just now getting your May package. So on June 31, you will get the June package, and so on :)

TeenieKinz05-31-2009 04:44 PM

You should get your june box tomorrow regaurdless of when you signed up. supposedly ganz has now changed it so you will get your gift on the 1st of the month. rather than the anniversery of when you signed up

sara77elaine05-31-2009 04:47 PM

I got mine yesterday too. So is it changing as of next month or has everyone that signed up in April no matter the date receive their package in the 1st of this month except us?
I was hoping I would get my package tomorrow but I guess if I have to wait until the 30th again so be it, that is the date I signed up for deluxe.
Sara :)

AddictedMom05-31-2009 04:49 PM

It is changing as of June 1. So those boxes that you just received are your boxes for May (unless you've already received a May box). And you should get the June box right along with everyone else on June 1.

I can't wait for the June box - a dress!!

KraziiKinz12305-31-2009 04:54 PM

i got my may one too. it was doubled. i want my june one. and ganz is closed right now. its mon-fri 9-5 i think. plus it's 3 hours ahead there. ugh. i hope i get my june one too. and i did "go deluxe" on may 5th i think. very early may. first week. hmm. maybe its a glitch and my june item will replace the second may item or maybe i'll get both. Who knows.

AddictedMom05-31-2009 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KraziiKinz123 (Post 14714785)
i got my may one too. it was doubled. i want my june one. and ganz is closed right now. its mon-fri 9-5 i think. plus it's 3 hours ahead there. ugh. i hope i get my june one too. and i did "go deluxe" on may 5th i think. very early may. first week. hmm. maybe its a glitch and my june item will replace the second may item or maybe i'll get both. Who knows.

Since we haven't seen tons of people posting that they received a box today, you will most likely receive a June one tomorrow as well.

It would be a great bonus!!

KraziiKinz12305-31-2009 06:51 PM

well that'll be luck for my kinz. First off, i got hacked about 2 weeks ago so some good glitches might be nice. if infact it is a glitch. :)

ebaday05-31-2009 07:52 PM

Well let's just wait and see until tomorrow~