Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2008, 10:20 AM   #1
SEH58
Gift Guru

sherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant future

Default Unanswered: HELP I got the email - items stuck in room

Someone earlier had posted she had gotten an email from Ganz concerning items stuck in room.

Up until now I had not had the problem. I had been going in filling out the form and they would take care of it. Well, the last items I sent a report on they sent me an email asking for

My first name
my birthdate
the Webkinz name
the Webkinz Code (off tag)
A UPC number
A number (to be found on the Webkinz Plush itself)
The name of the store I bought it.
Etc.

This is for something stuck in a room......First between my daughter, myself, mother, and six grandchildren I have hundreds of tags, MANY for the same animal so have no idea which one might be mine. Second, I don't keep the plush animals I donate them. Third, who knows where I bought it, I have bought so many.

Has anyone else had problems supplying all this information? I don't remember anything saying I may need the actual plush for future reference.

Help please!
sherrylaine is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2008, 10:47 AM   #2
tree lover

Default Re: HELP I got the email - items stuck in room

Well.......I'm not sure what u should do! sorry....i got nothing.......
Old 07-26-2008, 11:50 AM   #3
Webkinz :)
jamieann90 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would just try contacting them in the help section again. I've requested help getting items un-stuck a ton of times and never been asked for all that info! I wouldn't have all that info either...as an adult, I'm not big on the actual animals either ~ I've kept my whimsy dragon and my first one (tree frog) and give my others to my dog
jamieann90 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2008, 11:54 AM   #4
smrtiegurl101

I agree with Jamieann...
you should post again. who has that sort of info organized??
Old 07-26-2008, 12:01 PM   #5
Webkinz :)
jamieann90 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the welcomes

I did figure out when I got my original rooms that you can't buy others and give the names for those, ex: Frockle's original room was named Frockle's room and when I bought her a bigger room, I changed her room first to Game Room, but couldn't give her new room "Frockle" I ended up saying "Frog Place." I didn't realize names were the issue. I am naming my pet of the month Auggie next Friday and was trying to get his room ready. Now I know about the names, it will help ease th at frustration! With the re-naming and moving I have a "Dog Room" "Beach Room" "Icy Place" and my favorite room "Go Chicago Bears"...can you guess that rooms theme

---------- jamieann90 added 1 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

oh jeez, sorry, my above post somehow went in the wrong place!! i don't know what the heck i did wrong!

Last edited by jamieann90; 07-26-2008 at 12:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jamieann90 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2008, 03:28 PM   #6
leahb31
Gifted

danitvlgrl will become famous soon enough

That sounds like way too much personal information to give away in an email. I would be worried that it is a scam, someone trying to hack your account.
danitvlgrl is offline Female
Old 07-26-2008, 03:40 PM   #7
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

I have rec'd that email response several times. Usualy is prefaced with something like...if your problem hasn't been corrected...and they ask you to submit the more in depth info. It usually takes about 3 days for items to become unstuck. You don't have to respond to that email unless the stuck items aren't 'un-stuck'. I usually just fill in the last pet adopted on the account. If you absolutely can not figure out a tag for the account that has the stuck items, I would do as others have suggested and just fill out the form again in the Customer Service section.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 07-26-2008, 08:10 PM   #8
SEH58
Gift Guru

sherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant future

Thanks everyone. I still have some things stuck so I'll try reporting them again and see what happens. Unfortunely, they're on the floor so I can't fix them myself as someone on a previous post told us about.
sherrylaine is offline Female
Closed