Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2008, 10:50 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

animalfreak33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: HELP! i got 3 of the same POTM items, and i can NEVER name my rooms!!!

ok, so i think i have the worst luck EVER with POTM items. the ONLY 2 POTM items i DIDN'T want, i recieved. but one of them, the lugbots window, i have gotten 3 times!!! i trade it each time but i just recieve it again and again! i HATE it! aren't you supposed to get different items??

also, i REALLY want to name my pets rooms, "Blank's room", but the last 4 pets won't let me do that! its sooo obnoxious! they have been, Nilo's room, Tiki's room, Rozz's room, Lucy's room. PLEASE help me. i feel so frustrated right now. thank you a billion times over.

---------- animalfreak33 added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

each time i try to name the rooms they say ive used a word that isn't allowed.

Last edited by animalfreak33; 03-15-2008 at 10:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2008, 11:30 PM   #2
courtneyrulz
Gifted

webkiesmom is on a distinguished road

Default Re: HELP! i got 3 of the same POTM items, and i can NEVER name my rooms!!!

I have the same issue's. They seem to not like it when you put the ' in the name- so try it without that and you might need to be a little creative and call it like Tiki apartment. That seems to work for me. I also get some of the same adoption gifts. It's done randomly- I think however it seems to go in waves. Like I'll recieve the tornado plant 3 times on all my accounts in the same week- and then the following week 3 racers. I guess try to space them out.

On another note if anyone is interested I found out something really interesting about getting that can't connect to server message you may be getting all the time for some users. My husband's an IT guy and he figured out that when you download flash and already have a security suite on your computer-DO NOT DOWNLOAD the Norton's security program- it will freak your webkinz account out. Once we uninstalled this program it started to work again for us. Other than the occasional overload. I really hope this helps those of you out there that might be having some of the same issues we were.
Old 03-15-2008, 11:39 PM   #3
Yea I am .....
Gifted

stlpeeps will become famous soon enough

Default Re: HELP! i got 3 of the same POTM items, and i can NEVER name my rooms!!!

Also--you can't use the ' in the names. I have been able to rename but not using pet's names. So now I have frog bed room and yorkie bed room, etc. Using their names would be easier--but I still love my 23 webbies and little webbies!
Old 03-16-2008, 12:00 AM   #4
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

The only way to avoid getting the Lugbot window is to have one on your account. You will only get different items than those which are on your account. If you keep trading it, your account shows you don't have it so you have a chance of getting it again. Next time you adopt a POTM, see if someone has one you can borrow to guarantee you won't get it for the 4th time.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 03-16-2008, 12:45 AM   #5
Emilove11
Gifted

emily388 is on a distinguished road

That sounds like terribly bad luck. I am really sorry to hear that. My understanding of the POTM items is that you need to have the item on your account when you activate a new POTM. Otherwise, Ganz will not be able to distinguish between whether you have it or not. Again, thats terrible luck. I myself have received 3 Windmills, but that is only an exclusive. My backyard now looks like its a giant windfarm! Oh well though. Looks like I will just need to buy more Webbies!

In response to your question about naming rooms, everyone seems to be having the same process. Ganz's response is that they are "in the process of updating their dictionary", but apparently this is a tremendously long process since it has been a problem for as long as I've been an account holder. All I can do is say keep perservering, and just hope that Ganz fixes this issue soon. I hope this helps!
Old 03-16-2008, 09:50 AM   #6

animalfreak33 is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you sooo much everyone! you all helped me immensly!!!!
Old 03-16-2008, 03:34 PM   #7
nisha1rocks

nisha1rocks is on a distinguished road

You probably got two of the same pet of the month items because you already had all of the other ones. As for your rooms, you can only use short words. visit the thread on that!
Closed