Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2008, 05:37 PM   #1
Rhiannon21WV
Webkinz :)

Rhiannon21WV is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Help I dont understand how to respond...

Someone just tried to send me a message and I have no idea how to reply back to them...I tried clicking on everything but I'm not getting it?
Rhiannon21WV is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2008, 05:40 PM   #2
luv14webkinz

Default Re: Help I dont understand how to respond...

if it is for the profile you: go to the top of the page and there will be a grayish blueish box. you type there and click submit reply!

if it is for a thread you: go to the bottom of the page and you will see a grayish blueish box. type there, and click post quick reply! hope i have helped!
Old 12-04-2008, 05:41 PM   #3
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

well, since the only way for someone to contact you right now is on your profile page... you need ten post to get pm's,
go to the right of the screen and and where it says welcome and your user name click on yur user name and it will take you to your profile page and you can view any message left there.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 05:43 PM   #4

amusedkitten is an unknown quantity at this point

...and just click on the name of the person you wish to reply to.their proile page will open and you can leave them a message there is the box
amusedkitten is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 05:48 PM   #5
Rhiannon21WV

I don't know what pm means...and I did see a gray box but I couldn't type in it? This is really confusing if you don't know what you're doing...ahhhh

---------- Rhiannon21WV added 2 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Oh and I did click on their name, their profile popped up but I couldn't leave them a message

Last edited by Rhiannon21WV; 12-04-2008 at 05:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-04-2008, 05:48 PM   #6
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Rhiannon21WV
I don't know what pm means...and I did see a gray box but I couldn't type in it? This is really confusing if you don't know what you're doing...ahhhh
pm means private message.... kind of like an im online.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 05:54 PM   #7
Rhiannon21WV

Are you telling me I have to make 10 posts on this site before I'm able to send anyone a message? I could look at this person's profile, I could also view their message but no matter what I clicked on I could not respond. I did not see a choice to respond to their message only to report the message if there was a problem...
Old 12-04-2008, 07:25 PM   #8
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

When you're on your profile, you click on their picture and it will take you to their profile page...then write them in the message box that looks alot like this one.
Jennielou is offline Female
Closed