Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2009, 08:32 PM   #1
I'm back to a
Webkinz :)

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

Unhappy Answered: Help! I don't see new exclusive

Will somebody help me? I can't see the new exclusive items or the new pet of the month item! I can still see the 'offially retired' exclusives... (blue wagon, jelly cactus, so moped scooter, large pane window) So where are the new exclusives?
bluey1998 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by NRA96
I had the same problem also, couldn't see the new items or the new items for the store. I sent a message (through the login page) to ganz and told them about it. 2 days later my accounts were all able to get the new items.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2009, 08:34 PM   #2
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Help! I don't see new exclusive

View Post Originally Posted by bluey1998
Will somebody help me? I can't see the new exclusive items or the new pet of the month item! I can still see the 'offially retired' exclusives... (blue wagon, jelly cactus, so moped scooter, large pane window) So where are the new exclusives?
Try clearing you cache before logging into WW again.
Old 06-26-2009, 09:21 PM   #3
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

Try clearing your cache/cookies and temperary internet files. Then refresh your WW homepage and log-in again.
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 06-26-2009, 09:28 PM   #4
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Quote:
Internet Explorer 6

1. Once your browser is open, select the Tools menu and click Internet Options and select the General tab.
  2. To delete all cookies, in the Temporary Internet Files section, click Delete Cookies and press OK.
  3. If you wish to delete only specific cookies and keep others, instead of Step 2:
    1. Click the Settings button, then click View Files.
    2. Scroll through the list and select the cookies you want to delete.
    3. Multiple cookies can be selected by holding down the CTRL key while clicking.
    4. Press the Delete key.
    5. Press OK on any dialog boxes that appear.

Internet Explorer 7

1. Once your browser is open, select the Tools menu and click Internet Options and select the General tab.
  2. To delete all cookies, in the Browsing History section, click Delete....
  3. Then click Delete cookies....
  4. Click Yes.
  5. If you wish to delete only specific cookies and keep others, instead of Step 2:
    1. Click the Settings button, then click View Files.
    2. Scroll through the list and select the cookies you want to delete.
    3. Multiple cookies can be selected by holding down the CTRL key while clicking.
    4. Press the Delete key.
    5. Press OK on any dialog boxes that appear.

Firefox 1.5

1. Once your browser is open, select the Tools menu and click Options (may also be under Edit -> Preferences depending on your version) and select the Privacy button.
  2. Select the Cookies tab.
  3. To delete all cookies click the Delete All Cookies button.
  4. To delete specific cookies, click View Cookies and look through the list of the sites you wish to delete the cookies for, and press Remove Cookies. You can even expand each site to delete specific cookies from each site.
Firefox 3.0.10

1. Once your browser is open, select the Tools menu and click Options... and select the Privacy tab.
  2. Click the Show Cookies... button.
  3. To delete all cookies click the Remove All Cookies button.
  4. To delete specific cookies, click View Cookies and look through the list of the sites you wish to delete the cookies for, and press Remove Cookies. You can even expand each site to delete specific cookies from each site.

Opera

1. Once your browser is open, select the Tools menu and click Delete Private Data and click the Details button.
  2. If you wish to keep things such as history, saved passwords, cache, etc., uncheck those items and click Delete. You may get a dialog that says "Active transfer has not been removed." if you are currently downloading a file.
  3. If you want to only delete certain cookies, click Tools and hover Advanced and click Cookies. From this screen, you can search for and select cookies to be deleted. To do so, select the select the site or the individual cookie and click Delete.

Konqueror

1. Once your browser is open, selec the Settings menu and click Configure Konqueror.
  2. Scroll down and select Cookies.
  3. Click the Management tab.
  4. Select the cookies you wish to delete and click Delete, or click Delete All to delete all cookies.

Try clearing your browser catch.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 09:29 PM   #5
I Wish You Would

panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum
panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum

Definitely do what the other two people said. I couldn't see the items, but then I cleared the cache on our laptop and I could see everything!
panda886 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 09:34 PM   #6
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Try clearing you cache before logging into WW again.
I've done that already many times before I even made this thread... but it's not working

View Post Originally Posted by stbernard07
Try clearing your cache/cookies and temperary internet files. Then refresh your WW homepage and log-in again.
Yes, but it won't work... any other ideas I can try?

Last edited by bluey1998; 06-26-2009 at 09:34 PM..
bluey1998 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 10:08 PM   #7
ebaday

Ummm.....can you wish for the retired on the wish machine?
Old 06-26-2009, 10:18 PM   #8
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

. . .try reinstalling your browser, what one are you using
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 10:21 PM   #9
Shaylin2003
Gift Guru

NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!

I had the same problem also, couldn't see the new items or the new items for the store. I sent a message (through the login page) to ganz and told them about it. 2 days later my accounts were all able to get the new items.
Old 06-27-2009, 01:13 AM   #10

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by ebaday
Ummm.....can you wish for the retired on the wish machine?
If you can still see them, there is a possibility. If you have enough tokens, check if they are still available at the wish machine, and try wishing for them before you clear cookies. I know on my account they are gone from the wish machine, and the new items are in.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed