Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2008, 02:55 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Chupi =D is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Help! I don't know what happened.

I went on my My Page today to edit some stuff, and all of my favorites(except for my games and pets and stuff) were changed to Fashion Class.

Has anyone else experienced this?
Chupi =D is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2008, 02:57 PM   #2
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Help! I don't know what happened.

mine did the same thing after the new my page was posted. I wouldnt worry I think it was just like a generic reset type thing. Just make sure no one has your password and you should be all set!
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 02:57 PM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

That is exactly what happened to me. No worries, it is a default mechanism that reset those widgets when they added the new feature. Just change it back to your favorites It is totally ok
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 02:58 PM   #4
Gifted

pianolover is just really nicepianolover is just really nice

Yes, mine were reset. I believe it was due to the fact that My Page has
had new improvements. I had to fix them, so I'm guessing that's what
you will have to do to.

Hope I could help,
Pianolover
pianolover is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 02:58 PM   #5
Thank you Canada!!

WEBKINZREADY is on a distinguished road

That happened to me and i also think it is a default thing. I just went through and reset everything back to my choices.
Old 10-23-2008, 02:59 PM   #6

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

Hi,

Something similar happened the last time they had a few updates with mypage (like when we could start to show WHAT our pets were wearing). Every one of my family's accounts all reset on the mypage to show they liked the TRIGGERFISH.....

Just double check that all your items are there,.....and you should be ok.

fluffrnuttr
Old 10-23-2008, 03:02 PM   #7
Gift Trainee

Arbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of light

You are not alone. The My Page "Fashion Class" glitch has happened to almost everyone each time Ganz added functions to My Page.

I got frustrated changing it back each time, so I left it alone for a while until I thought they were done making changes. It has taken me hours today and yesterday to update the My Page widgets on the 5 accounts that I "babysit". Hopefully no more changes for a while.
Arbee is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 03:02 PM   #8

Chupi =D is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you! I wanted to make sure I wasn't hacked or anything.

And my password is hard to guess, so I'm 99.99999% sure no one has it. If they do, I'm very unlcuky D:
Chupi =D is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 03:04 PM   #9
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Chupi =D
thank you! I wanted to make sure I wasn't hacked or anything.

And my password is hard to guess, so I'm 99.99999% sure no one has it. If they do, I'm very unlcuky D:
awesome, then you should be all set. I know it is so scary when you see something different than it was when you left it, but in this case, there is nothing to worry about!

Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 03:09 PM   #10

painter26 is on a distinguished road

When I go to my page I get the blue sky screen.
Closed