Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 07:32 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
dammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonder

Default Answered: Help- I don't know what to do anymore

Over 2 weeks ago, I wrote to Ganz on the Webkinz site.
I had a Blue Plasma Ball, and when I loaded it in one of my pets rooms, IT VANISHED. I logged out and back in several times, I deleted "cookies" and logged back in, but IT WAS GONE.
Now, I keep writing to Ganz and they have not yet answered me.
It took me a long time to collect my Wish Tokens to get that, and I had it for about 1 minute before it Vanished.
I really don't know what to do anymore. I just want my Plasma Ball back, and Ganz doesn't seem interested enough to even answer me.
Any suggestions?
DeeDee (faco1, faco2 , & faco111)
dammo14 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by DragonsFly
Did you try emailing them a second time? I would try either that or fill out the Stuck Item form. Even though it is not exactly a stuck item they might be able to find it for you that way...
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2010, 07:35 PM   #2
lgallu

lgallu will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Help- I don't know what to do anymore

Wow, that seems unusual that it would take them that long to respond back, the longest i've waited is 5 days. If I were you I would try calling them in the morning and speaking to a live person. You can't always count on email and that they received it, you just never know. They should hopefully be able to help you.
lgallu is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 07:37 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

I think you may mean the Red Plasma Ball. I think the only way you will get any results is to call them at (866)32-5469. If you are not of age than have an adult call for you. You will probably get your plasma ball back if you do this. Good Luck. I hope it works.
Joani is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 07:40 PM   #4

Ilovepuppies83 has a spectacular aura about

Hmmm.. maybe try calling them instead?? I'm sure they get a lot of emails, so they probably haven't received it yet. So calling would be a better thing to do. Just make sure you or the person who calls is over the age of 18.
Hopefully you can get it back soon!! How sad, you wait forever for something and when you get it, it disappears. I'm sure you can get it back though and hopefully this never happens again!
Ilovepuppies83 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 07:46 PM   #5
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

are you sure it was blue or was it yellow or red? Because if it was actually blue, then it must be a glitched item because there are no bloe plasma balls yet.
I suggest calling Ganz, emailing them, or tweeteing them
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 09:44 PM   #6
uvs Kitties

kittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
are you sure it was blue or was it yellow or red? Because if it was actually blue, then it must be a glitched item because there are no bloe plasma balls yet.
I suggest calling Ganz, emailing them, or tweeteing them
kittia101 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 10:40 AM   #7
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

I have a similar situation with my year 4 Webkinz Day trophy. I placed it on my Aztec coffee table, left the room, and when I came back it was invisible! I had a feeling it was still 'there', because I couldn't put anything else on the table (I got the "Sorry, there is no more room in that container" message). I removed the table, logged out, an after logging back in, the trophy was visible again, but now it's stuck I will have Ganz unstick it at some point.
Old 05-03-2010, 12:57 PM   #8
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

There's no such thing as a Blue Plasma Ball in the Webkinz World system. There's an Electric Blue Mauna Loa Lamp, and a Red and Yellow Plasma Balls.

If Ganz isn't getting back to you, it could be because they don't understand what you are asking about.
FIA is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 11:26 AM   #9
dammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonder

Sorry for the misunderstanding- it is RED
In my original message to Ganz- I did write "RED"
It has now been another 3 days- and no word or help from Ganz
Thanks everyone for all of the answers.
dammo14 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 11:54 AM   #10
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

Did you try emailing them a second time? I would try either that or fill out the Stuck Item form. Even though it is not exactly a stuck item they might be able to find it for you that way...
DragonsFly is offline Female
Closed