Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2009, 02:45 PM   #1
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Exclamation Answered: HELP! I Deleted Pictures And Now There're All GONE Where I Posted Them!!! :(

Someone HELP! I ran out of space in my albums so I deleted a lot of pictures I posted and now they're all gone! I can't see them where I've posted them! Does that mean I need to upload ALL of them again? I don't know what to do and I don't have enough time to upload them again! And when I DO upload them, will all the pictures go back to where they were when I put them on???
nmk6 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by dotdotduck
Yes, you will need to upload them again. WI isn't an image-hosting site, so when you delete a picture from your albums (that you used the code from to post the picture) the pictures get deleted. I learned that the hard way to.

If I were you, I would upload them to tinypic.com or photobucket.com, that way they will ALWAYS be there.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2009, 02:50 PM   #2
ceedar11
Gifted

Cheekie Cat is a name known to allCheekie Cat is a name known to allCheekie Cat is a name known to all

Default Re: HELP! I Deleted Pictures And Now There're All GONE Where I Posted Them!!! :(

Where were these pictures? Were they in an album on WI or on your computer?

If they were on your computer, check the "Recycling Bin" located on your desktop.
You should be able to restore the pictures.

If they were here on WI...then there is no way you can redeem them that I know of.
Cheekie Cat is offline Female
Old 08-24-2009, 02:56 PM   #3
Nick Jonas <3
Webkinz :)

treeluver is a splendid one to beholdtreeluver is a splendid one to beholdtreeluver is a splendid one to beholdtreeluver is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: HELP! I Deleted Pictures And Now There're All GONE Where I Posted Them!!! :(

Ooo....That's a toughy! If the pictures aren't important, I wouldn't worry about them...... If you really like them, maybe try putting a new album?
treeluver is offline Female
Old 08-24-2009, 03:09 PM   #4
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way

The problem is that I had so many of them! And they were so special and important to me! I guess I'll just have to try to upload them again. But I'm not going to close this thread yet.
nmk6 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2009, 03:41 PM   #5
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Yes, you will need to upload them again. WI isn't an image-hosting site, so when you delete a picture from your albums (that you used the code from to post the picture) the pictures get deleted. I learned that the hard way to.

If I were you, I would upload them to tinypic.com or photobucket.com, that way they will ALWAYS be there.
Old 08-24-2009, 03:42 PM   #6
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Oh, and about albums- you can have as many albums as you want, the max that one can hold is 60 images, and you can't have more than 100 images spread out between all albums.
Old 08-24-2009, 03:44 PM   #7
ebaday

I think dot dot duck covered it You have to re upload them. Why did you delete them in the first place?
Old 08-24-2009, 03:47 PM   #8
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by ebaday
I think dot dot duck covered it You have to re upload them. Why did you delete them in the first place?
She said that she ran out of space and wanted to upload more.
Thanks.
Old 08-24-2009, 03:52 PM   #9
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way

Thanks! I'm closing the thread! Good bye thread!
nmk6 is offline Female
Closed