Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2007, 08:44 PM   #1
Gifted

webkinzprozac is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Help!!! I can't undress my pet!

I just tried removing clothes from my webkinz and I can't. I can only REPLACE them with other clothes. I can't drag clothes back to my dock, know what I mean? Like if she's wearing glasses, I can't take them off, I can only replace them with other glasses - is this happening to anyone else?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2007, 08:47 PM   #2
Gifted

Default Help!! Can't undress my pet!

Is anyone else having this problem? I can't take clothes off my pet and drag them down to the dock - I can only replace the clothes with other clothes. Like if she's wearing glasses, I can't take the glasses off of her - I can only put different glasses on. Is anyone else having this problem? This has never happened before and it's stressing me out.
Old 08-04-2007, 08:51 PM   #3
Gifted

Default Help! I can't get clothes off my pet!

Is anyone else having this problem? I can't undress my pet - I can only replace existing items. Meaing: if she has glasses on, I can't drag and drop her glasses back into the dock, I can only put new glasses on her - this is very frustrating. Same with hats and other items. Once they're on I can't remove them, only with another item of the same category. Is this another glitch of the new format? It has never happened to me before.
Old 08-04-2007, 08:53 PM   #4
Miah2o
Gifted

Nicole will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Help! I can't get clothes off my pet!

Yes when you take off the clothes you have to click on the purple strip right above where the pictures of the items in your dock are i had a hard time too until i figured it out Hope that helps
Old 08-04-2007, 09:01 PM   #5
tnapier

DoobiesDad is a splendid one to beholdDoobiesDad is a splendid one to beholdDoobiesDad is a splendid one to beholdDoobiesDad is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Help!!! I can't undress my pet!

Nicole -- Thank you so much for figuring out the puzzle of the clothes! Doobie has been stuck in his gladiator helmet since day before yesterday! Clicking on the purple bar above the dock worked perfectly -- it doesn't make any sense, of course -- but it worked perfectly! Reputation points to you!

DoobiesDad
DoobiesDad is offline Male
Old 08-04-2007, 09:11 PM   #6
Gifted

sorry for the multiple posts - that was not intentional - computer problems on my end- I thought my posts weren't gong through. I will try that now - thank you!
Old 08-04-2007, 09:35 PM   #7
Gifted

That did it - clicking on the purple bar - thank you!
Old 08-04-2007, 09:38 PM   #8
Miah2o
Gifted

Nicole will become famous soon enough

Your welcome just trying to help
Closed