Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2008, 08:17 PM   #11
Gift Guru

Skydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to all

Default Re: HELP I CANT OPEN MY GIFT!!

500KC??? The w-shop gives you HALF its value the real value is 1,000KC no joke just check
Skydreamer is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2008, 08:53 PM   #12
•bkk7•
Webkinz :)

bobzcoolkk7 is on a distinguished road

wow that stinks!...its propably just a glitch. i so sorry!
bobzcoolkk7 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2008, 01:39 AM   #13

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

If you're still having trouble after logging off and on again, the info for Ganz's telephone and e-mail is on this thread:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...r-t247012.html

Alternately you could go to the home page of Webkinz and click on Customer support. There is a section in there about stuck items; you could fill out one of those forms, and you might get a timely answer.

As for the W shop, it clearly rips you off in regard to exclusive items. Their offer is absolutely no indication of what others might be willing to trade for it. Think of it this way: most of the time you can get an exclusive only after shelling out real $$, whereas rare items you can get from KC, and KC is a lot easier to come by than the real stuff.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 05-01-2008, 05:37 PM   #14
ruby137

Lovegirl is on a distinguished road

You will be able to open it. It's just a glitch
Lovegirl is offline Female
Old 05-01-2008, 06:18 PM   #15
366102011 is an unknown quantity at this point

To bad sense that would have been an awesome balloon. But Thats All Ganz'z fault. Thats y I hardly go on mine anymore, too many glitches now and then
Old 05-01-2008, 08:09 PM   #16
Princess8471
Gifted

Princess8471 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just keep trying, it happened to me and i just kept logging in and out and kept on trying...aventually it worked...so keep on trying...hope that helps

---------- Princess8471 added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

and if that doesnt wor...contact ganz and let them know about ur problem.

Last edited by Princess8471; 05-01-2008 at 08:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Princess8471 is offline Female
Old 05-10-2008, 11:59 AM   #17
Gift Trainee

moomoo12 will become famous soon enough

tried both did not work all ganz told me to do was clear my cache tried.......did not work........... i am SOOOO MAD!!!!!!!!!
moomoo12 is offline Female
Old 05-10-2008, 01:34 PM   #18
Lil Kinz

Sandy681674 is an unknown quantity at this point

Log out and Log back in.
Old 05-10-2008, 03:08 PM   #19

paulinehill9 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by moomoo12
um.. the daredevil bed is only worth 500kc i checked at the W shop before i traded.. thanks for your concern... anyways dose anybody know how 2 contact GANZ?!?!?
The W-Shop amount of money given when sold is not how much it is worth, its just the amount that it sells for. The amount it is worth can be found on WI in the Webkinz Info Center link at the top of the page, then click WI GEV and there will be a list of items there with a exchange value. Hoped this helped!
P.S. In the Help section of the forum at the beginning there is a phone # and e-mail of Ganz link.
paulinehill9 is offline Female
Closed