Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2011, 06:32 PM   #1
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

Default Answered: Help- I can't log out of WI!

I need to log out of WI, but everytime I press the "Log Out" button it won't work. My screen gets frozen for about 5 minutes and when I refresh the page I'm still logged in! I have tried using the button on the front page, and also clearing my history and cookies, but it's just not working. Does anybody know how to fix this problem, and is anybody else experiancing this? Please let me know.
webkinzmania44 is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by iceprincess3333
If you go to the bottem of the form just press the logout button there. The one at the top does not work. This happened to me too!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2011, 06:42 PM   #2
HomieWHONKā„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Help- I can't log out of WI!

Did you use the log out button at the top right corner of the screen or the one at the bottom? I've found that for some reason only the log out button at the bottom of the forum works for me.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2011, 07:16 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Cordelia has a spectacular aura about

That happened to me every time I use my computer but my laptop works good and what I do on my computer is I use fire fox it is something differant from the internet it is something for me that works better than internet

Last edited by Cordelia; 05-09-2011 at 07:19 PM..
Cordelia is offline Female
Old 05-09-2011, 07:24 PM   #4

iceprincess3333 is the cats pajamas!iceprincess3333 is the cats pajamas!iceprincess3333 is the cats pajamas!iceprincess3333 is the cats pajamas!iceprincess3333 is the cats pajamas!iceprincess3333 is the cats pajamas!

If you go to the bottem of the form just press the logout button there. The one at the top does not work. This happened to me too!
iceprincess3333 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2011, 08:52 PM   #5
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

That happens everytime with with me. If you are using Google chrome, then i suggest using Firefox instead cause it lets you log out
OR
Go to the Webkinz Free Codes thing and sometimes it shows that little info with your name and stuff on the right side and it has the option to log out and it works there too! But sometimes that side bar doesn't show up. so let me know if that worked!
Lanawas is offline Female
Closed