Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2008, 08:28 PM   #1
pollie121
Gifted
darcychloe is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Help I can't get to the trading section of the clubhouse! There is no icon!

Help there is no icon for the trading section of the clubhouse! I looked at a post and the first reply said to go on orange zone. I went and I still don't have an icon for it. Please telll me. The room is supposed to be open now! Help!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2008, 08:32 PM   #2
Sprokit
Gifted

sprokit is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Help I can't get to the trading section of the clubhouse! There is no icon!

If you restart your computer & delete your temporary internet files, the room should come up next time you sign in. I did that last night & it worked! Good luck getting in the trading room! Unfortunately, all the rooms have been full all day. I was only able to get in early this morning for a few minutes.
sprokit is offline Female
Old 05-24-2008, 09:31 PM   #3
pollie121
Gifted

Default Re: Help I can't get to the trading section of the clubhouse! There is no icon!

View Post Originally Posted by sprokit
If you restart your computer & delete your temporary internet files, the room should come up next time you sign in. I did that last night & it worked! Good luck getting in the trading room! Unfortunately, all the rooms have been full all day. I was only able to get in early this morning for a few minutes.
sad. i don't know how to do that.
Old 05-24-2008, 10:08 PM   #4
I'm a child of God
Gifted

imagineolivia1 is on a distinguished road

If you have Internet Explorer then go to tools, then Internet options, then click delete on browsing history, then delete your temporary Internet files. You should probably be able to see it then. Hope this helps.
imagineolivia1 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2008, 03:39 PM   #5
susie10
Webkinz :)

susie10 is an unknown quantity at this point

You could also ask your parents to help you, they may not want the temporary files deleted. But that is the only thing that seems to help make the Trading Room appear.
Old 05-25-2008, 03:41 PM   #6
:) :p >:p :) :p**
Webkinz :)

ColoBones is on a distinguished road

Or, u could always tell Ganz about it if none of those work!☺
Old 05-25-2008, 04:54 PM   #7
pollie121
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by ColoBones
Or, u could always tell Ganz about it if none of those work!☺
Okay deleting the stuff worked but they're all full in all of the zones.
Old 05-25-2008, 04:56 PM   #8
1bowlinggirl

ya they usually are full! you just have to wait awhile! I was one of the lucky people who got in!
Closed