Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2010, 08:44 PM   #1
Lil Kinz

mlhah is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Help I can't get passed the part where u set up the time for you Party

I don't know how to set up the time for my party! every time i do it, it says it's already taken when it's lit up. someone please help me! i've bought the day it came out!
mlhah is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2010, 10:12 PM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

Default Re: Help I can't get passed the part where u set up the time for you Party

You will have to set up the party soon after midnight. That way you can have first pick at the time of the new day that gets added to the list. Otherwise if you wait too late, all the times will be taken agan.
DogLUVR is offline Male
Old 06-19-2010, 10:26 PM   #3
sparkles23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Help I can't get passed the part where u set up the time for you Party

i'm having the same problem! i'm trying to find a time and the times are all dark blue and non-clickable... that means the zones, dates and times are all taken?

thanks!
sparkles23 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2010, 11:54 PM   #4

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Hello! Everyone is having this trouble. Its a glitch, I am almost sure. Dont worry, you will be able to sometime.
HampsterGiggles is offline Female
Old 06-21-2010, 11:10 AM   #5
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Because there are a limited number of times and party rooms, I think they have to limit everything so the servers don't overload. If you try early in the morning or go for the farthest date out the party planner will let you, you should be able to choose a time! Remember to try each zone on each date. Usually, there will be something available. I think the party time is lit up still because someone had taken it right before you (when you entered the party planner, it hadn't been taken yet) and still hasn't finalized their party yet. I had this same problem when I was picking a party time. I don't think it's a glitch because I think they have to limit everything so they can keep all of WW running efficiently. Hope this helps!

View Post Originally Posted by sparkles23
i'm having the same problem! i'm trying to find a time and the times are all dark blue and non-clickable... that means the zones, dates and times are all taken?

thanks!
Yes, if you can't click on the time, it has been taken.
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2010, 12:33 PM   #6

jennkinz has a spectacular aura aboutjennkinz has a spectacular aura about

I have had this trouble as well. It pays to be patient though. If you have this problem try early morning the next day or the next until you get one. I had to go back 4 times to set up my first party. Make sure you are going through all of the times in each color zone, sometimes you can find one in the middle somewhere! Good luck!
jennkinz is offline Female
Old 06-21-2010, 12:49 PM   #7
is sick of being a

jetta99 is a jewel in the roughjetta99 is a jewel in the rough

This is common with most people. I had the same problem not long ago. I thought it was a glitch, but I am postive it is not. Try to get online from 12:01 AM to 9:00 AM. At this time, most people are still sleeping. If if still does not work, just be patient. Eventually, you will get that party started! I have already thrown 5 parties since it started working again, and I am sure you will too. Or if you like to sleep in, try picking a time that is an early or late time for your party. Just make sure your awake to do it though!:bt:
jetta99 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2010, 01:36 PM   #8
I'm moving up!
Gifted

webkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by jetta99
This is common with most people. I had the same problem not long ago. I thought it was a glitch, but I am postive it is not. Try to get online from 12:01 AM to 9:00 AM. At this time, most people are still sleeping. If if still does not work, just be patient. Eventually, you will get that party started! I have already thrown 5 parties since it started working again, and I am sure you will too. Or if you like to sleep in, try picking a time that is an early or late time for your party. Just make sure your awake to do it though!:bt:
That's right. I would say something else but there have too many other great answers! Oh, and welcome to WI jetta99 and mlhah.
webkinzrocks099 is offline Female
Closed