Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2008, 05:07 PM   #1
gogirl511
Webkinz :)

gogirl511 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Help! I can't get to my threads and posts anymore! Somebody help MEEE!!!

Help! I can't get to the screen where it shows you all the posts or threads! What can I do? Everything else I can do! HELP ME!!!!
gogirl511 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2008, 05:09 PM   #2
Feasiblesam
Banned
Samantha Mae is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Help! I can't get to my threads and posts anymore! Somebody help MEEE!!!

A lot of people are having this issue. I don't have ANY idea what its about. Just wait with us.
Old 05-08-2008, 05:10 PM   #3
Gift Guru

k2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud of

Default Re: Help! I can't get to my threads and posts anymore! Somebody help MEEE!!!

there was a new server uploaded to day and it has soe bugs one of them being the my posts and my threads buttons it is being worked on no worries it will come back eventually
k2ramal is offline Female
Old 05-08-2008, 05:13 PM   #4
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roost

Oh I am relieved to hear that.....I thought it was just me, I always lag behind with the techno skills..lol
pollywog is offline Female
Old 05-08-2008, 05:15 PM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

You are just going to have to wait until they have all the bugs worked out. I am sure you are not the only person experiencing this today. I just went to the forum where I posted in the first place and scrolled down. It is a bit slower, but you can still get to your posts that way. My post was in the 'General Chat' forum, so I just went to that forum, clicked, scrolled down and found my post. On the other side of things, check out some of the NEW and EXCITING features. Press on your name and it will bring you to your profile. It is set up a LOT like Facebook. You can even make albums in it!!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 05-08-2008, 05:16 PM   #6
fashionpig

that happened to me too!
Old 05-08-2008, 05:17 PM   #7
Feasiblesam
Banned
Samantha Mae is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes and have you seen the new features with posting. I think it is cool.
Old 05-08-2008, 05:17 PM   #8
lightey1

Yeah, me too
Old 05-08-2008, 06:29 PM   #9
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

Many people can't. They are working on the site with the new PM's and some other new features that I keep finding...don't have a clue how someof thie things work, tho...lol I have not seen any posts regarding these either informing the members which seems odd as they keep us up to date on everything. I know it is frustrating but I feel sure Justin or Wendy will post something soon when everything is fixed. Mine keeps giving an error message about the versions not matching. I am assuming everyone is getting that..???? I won't be able to click on my posts to get back here tho....

---------- pblavelle added 66 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

Could someone explain "albums" -- I am not familiar wit facebook at all. I am a bit worred here becasue my grandkids are young, and I feel comfortable with them onWI because of all of the safety features that Justin and Wendy have spent so much time enforcing along with the admins and moderators. I am not sure I will allow mine on here if they have access to Facebook. I have seen some -- let's say-- NOT SO NICE pictures on it. tHOUGHTS??????
How does Facebook work anyway? I spend most of my time on WI and I would hate to think that I have to take the kids off of it as I am using it as a teaching tool as well and I knew it was safe. Sorry, but I don't think one can be over cautious when our children are concerned.

Last edited by pblavelle; 05-08-2008 at 06:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-08-2008, 06:40 PM   #10
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by gogirl511
Help! I can't get to the screen where it shows you all the posts or threads! What can I do? Everything else I can do! HELP ME!!!!
Do you have "subscribed threads" listed under your name here to the left of the thread??

<---- Welcome, mathmom2.
PMs: # New., Total #
Subscribed Threads
mathmom2 is offline Female
Closed