| 08-06-2007, 10:45 AM || #11 |
Join Date: Jun 2007
| | Re: Help! I can't get in my house!
the only time i've gone through the webkinz support was when the trading cards were having problems with used codes and wrong codes for virtual pets. it worked quite well and didn't take too long. here's the process:
1. email firstname.lastname@example.org with ur exact problem
2. receive and email with this response:
Hi, thanks for your question.
In order to further assist you with your issue, we will need you to call 1-866-932-5469, Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm Eastern Standard Time and provide more information.
Your customer service code is ####.
Please note that we will only speak to adults over the age of 18.
Thank you and we look forward to helping you.
-Webkinz Customer Service
the "customer service code" is in fact a 4 digit extension for the phone line.
3. call the 1-866 number, use your customer service code and usually u'll get someone's personal voicemail (i think in 6 calls i had someone answer the phone once)
4. leave a message with ur name and number
5. get a call back "within 24hrs" (which in my case was usually within 24 hours, once took a day and a half)
6. talk to the person who calls u back and if they can't solve the problem they'll transfer u to someone that can
now keep in mind this all happened when the trading cards had so many problems. i'm sure that this update to the website (as buggy as it is) has increased the volume of calls they're getting exponentially.
also keep in mind that it's a holiday monday in the lovely city that ganz/webkinz calls home and the weather is perfect for the beach/cottage
| || |