Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Help! I can't get in my house! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/help-i-cant-get-my-house-44089/)

animalfreak3308-05-2007 08:32 PM

Help! I can't get in my house!

i haven't been able to get into my rooms for 3 days now. the loader lounger chair loads up halfway then freezes! i need to see my pets and tend the garden. plz help!

X.I.C.08-05-2007 08:33 PM

Re: Help! I can't get in my house!

i think you should contact ganz.

Hockeydude12308-05-2007 08:34 PM

so weird....no idea! sorry.

babybear08-05-2007 08:38 PM

Is your computer otherwise working and functioning fine? Try Ctrl. F5 to refresh your browser. Or, maybe you can use a friend's account, with them logging in privately. Under things to do, newspaper, contact us--give your email address and user name (not your friend's account), and ask for help--explain your problem. I have found webkinz customer support to be very responsive! Good luck. : )

dagney08-05-2007 09:08 PM

have u tried switching pets with the "My Pets" button BEFORE u load into your room. a lot of us have had problems loading into only 1 specific room (most with the telescope in it). if u can switch to a pet that's not in your 'broken' room then at least u'll have some access to you're house. if u have a telescope, avoid that room and try any other webkinz in any other room.

good luck

crazy4kinz08-06-2007 10:14 AM

I cant get in my room with the telescope either. There is nothing else from the science theme in there. I just adopted a new pet yesterday and it is stuck in that room as well. Im really disgusted! I havent even seen my new pet yet!!!

dagney08-06-2007 10:27 AM

awwww. bad luck about the new adoption randomly getting put in the 'broken' room. i had avoided adopting any new pets for that reason alone. luckily last nite my new adoption got put in a room that works, phew.

gostop508-06-2007 10:33 AM

i can't get into my room that has my science telescope in it either. my mom has a telescope in one of her rooms too and she can't get into that room either. i wasn't aware there was a webkinz customer support, just the comment and suggestions area. would love to know how to get help for problems if it's really out there.

SOCCERPIG1208-06-2007 10:38 AM

OK calm down i have some info to help you. If you started your account less than a month ago then you are able to restart account with all your webkinz house then you can get into your house. if you have had your webkinz longer than a month then contact ganz under comments and suggestions thatyou cannot get into your room.

hope that this helps
SOCCERPIG12 :)

Pears08-06-2007 10:39 AM

Contact GANZ!!!!