Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2009, 08:44 PM   #11
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 
Default Re: Help I can't get my Cash Cow Trophy to move!

View Post Originally Posted by Ergoiam
This is an excellent way to have the problem corrected, just be aware there is a glitch with this item so anytime that you are moving it around remove it to your dock, do not set it on the floor or it will just become stuck again. If you have more than one they will all be in your dock when it is corrected so just remember about the floor. Good luck.
Yes, YES -
I had to learn the hard way, it happens to all the trophies if you put them to the floor.
Contacting Ganz as reccomended is the best plan...their response time was really quick actually.
I sent in what room, the item on a Saturday, by Tuesday i had the trophy in my dock.

The first time i stuck it outside in my garden, but it happens to all floors.
I finally learned to stick them to tables.

I'll have to contact Ganz again soon, right now they are just stuck in my collection room:
Click the image to open in full size.
AgtPix is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2009, 10:06 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

Fireball will become famous soon enough

I am sorry to hear of your troubles with your Cash Cow trophy. My Cash Cow trophy is currently stuck on the floor of my medieval museum room, lol.

I had Ganz unstick it 3 times before I figured out what the issue was..

Right now I am just living with it being on the floor as I figure they have more important things to take care of like everyone else's problems than continuing to free my little trophy, lol.

Good luck freeing your trophy. I am sure it will be moved back to your dock soon.
Fireball is offline Male
Old 04-30-2009, 12:35 PM   #13
arehouse 13 <3

Hedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonder

My Cash Cow trophy is a pain too . It got stuck for the second time a while back, and I haven't bothered contacting Ganz about it. It sticks as soon as I drag it into the room. I even tried telling them I thought the item had a glitch, because it continuously gets stuck, but I don't think they did anything about it.
Hedgie is offline Female
Old 04-30-2009, 01:00 PM   #14

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

Did you try this thread?
How to unstick a stuck item. Its under Forum; webkinzinsider.com; sombody help; Guides & how-to's.
It's worked in my gardens.
Good luck
Old 04-30-2009, 02:12 PM   #15
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

It must be stuck. Try to remember if you've ever had it sitting on a desk or a table of some sort and put that table or desk back. Then log out and log back in. Good luck! =D This always works for me.
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 04-30-2009, 02:26 PM   #16

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

yes it happened with my trophy too.
if it happens again and you don't want to wait for Ganz to unstick it for you, you can read this great guide by momwhoplays

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-guide-380551/
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 04-30-2009, 02:31 PM   #17

KinzTwinz will become famous soon enough

Thanks, all! I have the exact same problem with a Cash Cow Trophy but hadn't taken time to address it. Thanks, everyone for the good information!
Old 04-30-2009, 02:36 PM   #18
Gift Guru

NascarFan has disabled reputation

This is a WKW wide problem I believe...and not just your account...it has been going on for months and to everyone I have ever spoken to on the subject says they have gotten tech support to un-stick it for them...logged back in to find it in their doc...go to put it in their room and as soon as they sit it on the floor it is stuck again...I had to test this for myself and sure enough...all my Cash Cow trophy's are firmly planted to the floor...LOL

Once you get it unstuck via customer service...be sure to take Ergoiam's advice and always remove it to your doc when rearranging things in your rooms...

View Post Originally Posted by Ergoiam
This is an excellent way to have the problem corrected, just be aware there is a glitch with this item so anytime that you are moving it around remove it to your dock, do not set it on the floor or it will just become stuck again. If you have more than one they will all be in your dock when it is corrected so just remember about the floor. Good luck.
AWESOME advice...
NascarFan is offline Female
Old 04-30-2009, 02:56 PM   #19
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

Ok thanks you guys all I have to do is wait...
~CutiePie_Kelsey~

Hey I just logged in and my trophy is in my dock now YAY!
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female
Old 04-30-2009, 03:31 PM   #20
Pitsker

springgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

i had this problem before to, and i waited a day or two, and after that it worked. i hope this helped
springgirl is offline Female
Closed