Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2009, 04:40 PM   #1
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«
Webkinz :)

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

Question Unanswered: Help I can't get my Cash Cow Trophy to move!

Hello,
This has been like this ever since I got it and it is bugging me. When I put my mouse over it, it doesn't do the fingure thing so I can click on it. Instead it just says the same and I can't click on it. Do you know how to fix this? Please help If this doesn't make sence just tell me and I will try to tell you better.
~CutiePie_Kelsey~
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2009, 04:57 PM   #2
I'm now a

x-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to behold

Angry Re: Help I can't get my Cash Cow Trophy to move!

I feel really bad 4 u because this happened to me . . . i hope u can find out how to fix this soon
x-tiff is offline Female
Old 04-29-2009, 05:00 PM   #3
Never To Old For

Collie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Default Re: Help I can't get my Cash Cow Trophy to move!

I have had this happen with my Cash Cow Trophy, more than once.

You can go to the log in page and click on Costumer Support and then click on I have an item stuck.
The times I had this happen they were fixed within a day.
Collie Lover is offline Female
Old 04-29-2009, 05:02 PM   #4
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I have the same issue with my Cash Cow trophies.

Go to Webkinz.com. Then click on Customer Service.

Eight questions down is " I have something Stuck? " Click on it.

Go to I have an item stuck in the room. Click on it.

Fill out your info and Ganz will get it out of your room and back in your dock.

The only problem is that putting it back in another room has the same chance of getting stuck again.

Hope I helped.
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 04-29-2009, 05:05 PM   #5
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

Thanks everyone I will do that in a couple of minutes
~CutiePie_Kelsey~
Old 04-29-2009, 05:06 PM   #6
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Collie Lover
I have had this happen with my Cash Cow Trophy, more than once.

You can go to the log in page and click on Costumer Support and then click on I have an item stuck.
The times I had this happen they were fixed within a day.

This is an excellent way to have the problem corrected, just be aware there is a glitch with this item so anytime that you are moving it around remove it to your dock, do not set it on the floor or it will just become stuck again. If you have more than one they will all be in your dock when it is corrected so just remember about the floor. Good luck.
Old 04-29-2009, 05:17 PM   #7
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

Ok i'll make sure I don't set it on the floor again Thanks
~CutiePie_Kelsey~
Old 04-29-2009, 05:35 PM   #8
Fae's a Very Purple
Banned
Faerielicious is a glorious beacon of lightFaerielicious is a glorious beacon of lightFaerielicious is a glorious beacon of light

I second the idea for mailing customer service - my experience is that they're very fast! Hope you'll get your item back to normal soon
Faerielicious is offline Female
Old 04-29-2009, 06:24 PM   #9
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

thanks I did what I am sopost to do now I must wait
~CutiePie_Kelsey~
Old 04-29-2009, 07:42 PM   #10
lastcake is on a distinguished road

Glad it worked out for you..... maby it will for me
lastcake is offline Male
Closed