Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2008, 01:08 PM   #1
chellykinz
Webkinz :)

Manth is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Unanswered: HELP! I can't get in!!

I keep trying to log in but it just sits there then finally says they are having "server" problems. My friend with his computer that is right next to me on same connection can get into his account but not mine either. OH, now he can't get in on just my account because they are doing "maintenance". But he has no problem with his computer. We've shut computers down, reset the modem and router and still no help. I don't know if this would do anything but after 1am EST I bought two Imperial "something" chairs from Arte's...haven't seen them before nor did I find any info on ANY IDEAS???

Last edited by Manth; 09-24-2008 at 01:12 PM.. Reason: Got In!
Manth is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2008, 01:14 PM   #2
webkinzmomangie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: HELP! I can't get in!!

i am also getting the important maintenance message glad i'm not the only one but it stinks cuz i'm on vacation this week so i actually get a chance to go in the kinzchat plus rooms ugh!
Old 09-24-2008, 01:23 PM   #3
chellykinz

I just kept trying every few minutes then finally got in!! Good luck webkinzmomangie!
Manth is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 01:35 PM   #4
webkinzmomangie is an unknown quantity at this point

yay i got back in thanks a bunch
Old 09-24-2008, 04:25 PM   #5
chellykinz

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomangie
yay i got back in thanks a bunch
I'm so glad! I got a little worried if it was something wrong with just my account. I need to remember glitches happen - some good, some bad.
Manth is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 05:48 PM   #6
k9mp
Madison5398 is an unknown quantity at this point

i had that a while ago too.Glad you figured out your problem!
Madison5398 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 05:59 PM   #7
sissarah

sissarah is an unknown quantity at this point

HELP!!! I was hacked! On Webkinz someone hacked me!!! I can't get into my house at all and nearly EVERYTHING in my dock is missing! I tried to feed my met who was really hungry and it said 0 food! I had over 150 food when I logged out yesterday! I had a blue package with 3 of my things in it from someone called something like 'A person who is no longer in your account' or something! I don't know what to do! How can I ask Justin or someone else for help? Its not fair! Ganz really needs to fix this! I didn't give my password to anyone AND it was hard to guess! And its not even possible they took everything!!! I had everything yesterday and you can only send one package per a person per a day!!! They had to be someone important or something!!! How can I get actual help from a mod or someone??? I really need help! Please!
Old 09-25-2008, 06:02 PM   #8

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

Several people have written about a similar thing happening to them. Apparently there is a glitch right now and people's docks are empty or nearly empty.

Don't panic yet! Hopefully they are doing maintenance and it will be fixed. Some people said after they logged out and back in several times everything was back.

Good luck--let us know what happens!
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 06:49 PM   #9
sissarah

sissarah is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you! That helps! When I clicked get items from storage I had nothing. And when I clicked my room it let me in to he last room I was in and nothing was missing there but I clicked the map to check my other rooms and there were none! I have like 30 rooms and not one was on my map! Not even the one I was in! Also, the room it let me in had had a few items that were 'stuck' yesterday and those were not stuck today. But did anyone else get a package from someone that had 3 of the items that were stolen or taken??? And I just went back to my mail and clicked Read Mail. It did not have the package there but it had another package that had not been showing in its place there from one of my friends on my friends list. When I clicked it, it was basically a letter with the item she sent. Please tell me of any updates! I've invested time, money, and close to love to that account and I really don't want to lose it!!!!!!!!

---------- sissarah added 6 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

I just logged in. My dock had atleast all of my food again and my pet was definitely as full asit was when I logged out yesterday but it said I had 5 bananas which I believed well enough bt when I brought it to my pets picture to feed it, it changed to 36 bananas and my pet hadn't said anything to signify it had eaten and its hunger meter had not gone up so I tryed again and I had 54 bananas! Before I could try out ANYTHING else, Webkinz gave me the error message about 'I'm sorry but we cannot connect to Webkinz World. And something about please try again later' so I'm really not sure how much this means like if they are fixing my account or if they accidenatlly gave me the point of view of my account from yesterdaybefore I logged out...

---------- sissarah added 33 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

I looked again and its somewhat better but some of my rooms are REALLY messed up. They have different wallpaper and floor, pets from other rooms, NO items, and no doors. I don't know what to do!!!

Last edited by sissarah; 09-25-2008 at 06:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed