Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2012, 12:06 AM   #1
Aphasia Awareness
Webkinz :)

LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Default Answered: Help! I can't find Mr. Moo anywhere!

Hello,

I can't find Mr. Moo anywhere. I have looked and looked. Does anyone have suggestions? I am an ice cream lover, and the cream at the W Shop is just vanilla (I personally think that there should be secret recipes for different flavors of ice cream, like ice cream+chocolate+milk=chocolate ice cream, or ice cream+milk+strawberries=strawberry ice cream- please comment and let me know if you agree), so I would like to find Mr. moo and negotiate to BUY SOME ICE CREAM!

Thanks,
Emily

P.S. I will be running another thread in the suggestions for ganz area. Vanilla is yummy, but sometimes you just want some chocolate ice cream (for your pet), huh? Please comment on that as well. I want to know your opinion.
LoverOfWebkinz1 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by lizzielizardv
Mr. Moo only comes at certain times, in certain zones. Try every zone and check every hour. If you want an easier way, on this thread http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-cream-571745/ people will post the zone and time when they see him
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2012, 01:39 AM   #2
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Help! I can't find Mr. Moo anywhere!

Hello Emily,

Mr Moo rarely brings his ice cream cart out at night. He shows up at the Kinzville Park - he shows up around twice a day and will remain in the park for the entire hour that he shows up. His hours vary from day to day.

Here is an EXCELLENT tracking thread to help you. You will find the flavors and all the information you need at this link here: Mr Moo Tracking Thread

Have fun!
DakotaKinz
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Old 04-16-2012, 03:41 PM   #3
12 ft deep

lizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forum
lizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forum

Mr. Moo only comes at certain times, in certain zones. Try every zone and check every hour. If you want an easier way, on this thread http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-cream-571745/ people will post the zone and time when they see him
lizzielizardv is offline Female
Old 04-16-2012, 04:05 PM   #4
Aphasia Awareness

LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Wow- I just found him! Blue zone at 5:00 KT. Thanks for all your suggestions!
LoverOfWebkinz1 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2012, 06:58 PM   #5
Laughs often

Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters
Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters

View Post Originally Posted by LoverOfWebkinz1
Wow- I just found him! Blue zone at 5:00 KT. Thanks for all your suggestions!
Hurray! I hope your animals enjoy all the different flavors
Naturelover is offline Female
Closed

Tags
it's a starlit night ★, think outside the [box]