Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2009, 05:58 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
pesto is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Help--I can't access Webkinz Insider

Thank you for your support. At least I know that I'm not going crazy.
I just cleared my cache again, logged out and came back.
Still nothing

Thanks for the suggestion.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2009, 09:14 AM   #12
Gifted

LordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guide

Default Me Too ^_^

Well, ...for what it's worth, you're not alone pesto. ^_^

...I COULD see the homepage just fine yesterday morning, but today, I'm getting the same message as you:

"Access denied: You are not authorized to access this page."

I've also tried clearing my cache and restarting my browser (IE, but no joy.

...I did notice that there are a bunch of new tabs in the menu bar at the top of the page though. ...Looks to me like all the tabs that are usually in 'dropdowns' (like 'All Pets', 'All Webkinz', & 'All Lil' Kinz' from the 'Webkinz - PSF / PSI' category) are all appearing as tabs of their own now for me - which means there are like three rows of 'tabs' above the WI banner. ...Don't know if that's a glitch or if the admins are changing/updating the main page or what...

Oh well. I'll just keep you company here while we wait patiently for things to clear up...

^_^
-LordRaidor-
LordRaidor is offline Male
Old 07-22-2009, 10:24 AM   #13

Thank you for your thoughts LordRaider.
I least I have pleasant company to wait with.
I'm still getting that message too.

Best,
Pesto
Old 07-22-2009, 10:31 AM   #14
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

When I first logged in today, the front page was just completely blank. After I logged off and back again, it was ok. Hmm.
Desty is offline Female
Old 07-22-2009, 01:36 PM   #15
Gifted

LordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guide

Default All Better?...

...Aaaaaaaannndd a few hours later - everything appears to be back to normal for me. ^_^

Hope your WI experience is back up to par now too pesto, ...or at least will be soon!

^_^
-LordRaidor-
Old 07-22-2009, 07:26 PM   #16

I still get the Access Denied message.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:25 AM   #17
Gifted

Default Continued Bummer...

Well shucks pesto, ...that really stinks. ...Sorry.

I'm still here for you though. ^_^ Tell you what, ...until the crisis resolves, can I humbly offer to be your semi-official-WI-home-and/or-recipe-page-by-proxy? Tell me what recipe info you're wanting, and I'll go look it up for you? Want me to take screencaps of the frontpage news blurbs and post them in here (just for a day or two) so you can catch up? I usually only check in here once or twice a day, but I could step that number up to give you vital info if you'd like...

Whaddayasay?

^_^
-LordRaidor-
Old 07-23-2009, 10:40 PM   #18

Dear LordRaider,

Thank you very much for your extremely, extremely kind offer, and the offer of the gift of your time. You are both thoughful and generous.

Although I can't read the news on the home page, I can read the twitter banners. That at least lets me know when something has been anounced. So far, I have been able to find related threads in the forum. It is not convenient, but at least I can stay current.

My neices are reading the recipes over the phone to me when we get together online, so I've got that covered for now. What I miss is the drop down box which allowed me to check ingredients I had in my dock, and find a recipe based on those ingredients.

I hope that this issue is resovled soon. I don't understand why I can get some pages, and partial pages, but cannot read the entire content.

Thanks again,
Pesto

Old 07-24-2009, 12:02 AM   #19

Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!

Well it is most likely because you tried to go to a place that has been moved or something like that.
Gabz is offline Female
Old 07-24-2009, 09:40 AM   #20

Click the image to open in full size.

Pet of the Month
Click the image to open in full size.July Webkinz Spotted Frog HM142
Click the image to open in full size.August Webkinz Grey Arabian HM098
Click the image to open in full size.Sept Webkinz Leopard HM031
Click the image to open in full size.October Webkinz Golden Retriever HM010

Access denied

You are not authorized to access this page.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
For Webkinz World status updates, rare updates, the most up-to-date news and help from the WI staff, follow us on Twitter!

Secondary Links

ADVERTISEMENT [REPORT] [FEEDBACK]

Recent Tweets
Click the image to open in full size.Follow us on Twitter!

Recent Webkinz Pets

July
Click the image to open in full size. August
Click the image to open in full size. September
Click the image to open in full size. October

Tag Cloud

more tags

Although not formated correctly, (I don't know how to do screenshot) these are the items I see when I try to go to the homepage. I don't think that I am going to the worng place.

Best,
Pesto

Last edited by pesto; 07-24-2009 at 02:20 PM..
Closed