Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2011, 12:01 AM   #21
Webkinz :)
katiekinz1986 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: HELP! I cannot loggin my account even with secret code!?!

Thank you SO very much to everyone for your help! Ok, I gathered the info i thought id need and called ganz. They answered right away after not even a two minute wait and were very nice friendly and helpful. I had no problem proving the account was mine so that they would help me and when i said i couldnt get into the account even with my secret pet code they looked up the pet code to see what account it was registered on and turns out the hacker whoever it may be has somehow gotten enough info about me that they managed to change the username and password of the account! It is beyond CREEPY! Ive had this account for years and never had any issues and I keep my pet codes safe and have never told my pass to anyone (i am not a little child im way over 1 8 ) so i am completely stumped as to how they were able to do all this. oh well, I got the password changed again but they said my birthday wasnt correct! so i couldnt even change the username... i dont really think the account will ever be safe again since they have all info needed to change stuff on it at anytime they choose! SO i got back into the account today and cleaned it off. I traded all my good stuff to my other webkinz accounts (traded so it wasnt as trackable as kinzpost and the hacker couldnt just call ganz and get the sent items back to the account or anything) Ill still play on it and enjoy my pets since ive put so much money into the account but just not keep anything worth while on it and hopefully whoever it is will lose interest since the good stuff is gone?.... THANKS AGAIN to everyone for your help and input and i pray you stay safe!

Last edited by katiekinz1986; 08-31-2011 at 12:04 AM..
katiekinz1986 is offline Female
Sponsored Links