Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2011, 11:36 AM   #11
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: HELP! I cannot loggin my account even with secret code!?!

View Post Originally Posted by luv2writeNS
(in reply to bolded text)

Neither did I.... I'm not sure if even Ganz can 'restart' an account. May I ask where you learned about this Kitty?
Ganz can combine an account with another but only within a certain time frame. I think it's 30 days. And they can move a pet but only for very good reasons. I think the best thing is to call Ganz first thing tomorrow and make sure you have all the information about the account - name on the account and the birthday.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2011, 08:19 AM   #12
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

Hmmm, I'm really not sure on this one. Maybe try clearing your cache, or try using a different web browser ? I'm not sure. And kitty, I didn't even know you could restart your account? Is that even possible? I thought that if you did restart it that it had to be within two weeks of creating your account, and I'm guessing that because katiekinz has more than one Webkinz pet on that account, it has been longer than two weeks. I honestly don't know, and wish I could help you. Maybe try contacting Ganz/Customer Support and see if they can do anything about it. I hope that you can play with your Webkinz again soon!
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2011, 04:07 PM   #13

katiekinz1986 is on a distinguished road

Thanks to everyone for your input, I gave it a day to see if my mom is right about it was just a password protect lock or something from the password getting changed four times within a two day time frame.... just tried to get in again with my pet code and STILL no luck, it say "we cannot reconize you, please check your username" so i am thinking the hacker somehow changed my username and i cant even get in with my secret code, I didnt even think that was possible!? but i dont know what else it could be, ive never had a issue like this. Ill have to call ganz tomorrow and see if they can help at all.
Does someone have the support number?
What info will i need to get gathered to be able to get into the account/ prove to them its mine? THANKS SO MUCH!
katiekinz1986 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2011, 04:10 PM   #14
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Here is their number:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/C...z#By_Telephone
I hope they can fix this for you
Good luck!
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2011, 04:38 PM   #15
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Make sure you are using your FIRST pet's secret code.
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 08-29-2011, 04:43 PM   #16
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by hoodedwarbler13
Make sure you are using your FIRST pet's secret code.
It does not have to be the first pet - just any pet code that's on the account. I know because I changed my password and did not use the first pet's cpde. Make sure that you know the name on the account and the birthday used when you set up the account when you call. The name of the account cannot be changed by anyone except Ganz and I am sure if there was a hacker they would not have had enough information to change it. Are you absolutely sure you are putting in the right name? And if you do finally get in and find things missing then that is the time when you should ask them to change the name on the account because the other person must have had a pet code to be able to change the password.

Other information you might want to have handy is some of the types of pets that you have on the account and their names if you can remember.

Last edited by marnabear; 08-29-2011 at 04:49 PM..
Old 08-30-2011, 10:10 AM   #17
marnabear

WI Subscriber

Katie, we will all be wanting to know how you made out calling support. Sometimes you have to be persistant and ask for a supervisor if you are not getting results.
Old 08-30-2011, 10:16 AM   #18
aii so serious?

eas1004 is a splendid one to beholdeas1004 is a splendid one to beholdeas1004 is a splendid one to beholdeas1004 is a splendid one to behold

Have you tried re-setting your password?
eas1004 is offline Female
Old 08-30-2011, 11:50 AM   #19
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Sorry you're having this problem, Katie. The basics of a Ganz phone call: Ganz reps should confirm that they're speaking to someone 18 yrs old or older, ask for the name and birthdate on the account and a pet code. Additional questions vary based on what type of problem there is.

A question....have you checked that you're entering your username and password exactly as registered? No switches in upper case or lower case or cap lock stuck? Those fields are case sensitive and I've gotten the same types of error messages if I try to log in with cap lock on.

If you have been hacked, the person may have added a pet code to your account. To prevent them from being able to use it to take your account again, you can ask to have your user name changed. You'd want to make the new name very different from the old one. Something no one else would think of.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 08-30-2011, 02:21 PM   #20
marnabear

WI Subscriber

Mynoney has good advice but I believe Katie already said that she had made sure that the userid and password were entered in the correct case. Since it appear that maybe the hacker may have had the name changed it may be a difficult task to prove ownership on the account. I have not made a new account in ages and know that you have to put a name on the account and a birthday. I can't remember if you have to supply an email or not. But Katie needs to be able to supply as much information about the account as possible such as tyoes of oets on there and maybe some of the names of pets.

Unless he or she was really good the hacker probably got ahold of a pet code in order to be able to change the password. I would also strongly advise that if Katie manages to get the account settled as being hers and given access to it that she ask them to change the user name on it so that the hacker will not know that.
Closed

Tags
wi!