Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2011, 05:21 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

katiekinz1986 is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: HELP! I cannot loggin my account even with secret code!?!

I think my account got hacked, i went to log in and couldnt so i went and got my secret pet code and tried to reset the password that way and it still will not work just says i dont have the correct info but i KNOW i have the correct username and pet code. Does anyone know why it still wont work?? I thought as long as you had a pet code for a pet on the account you would be able to get in! im perplexed as to why it wont work still. I know it got hacked since password was changed but i dont know what a hacker could of done even since you cant change a username or unadopt a pet once it is on an account so i SHOULD have all i need to get into the acccount correct? Thanks for any help

Could there maybe be a safey type thing on accounts? For example the account got hacked two days ago so i had used the code and got back in fine now today again it is hacked again and now it wont let me in my account. Could there be a safety thing where you can only change your password so many times in a certian amount of time? and since the pass got changed a few times within a about a two day time frame maybe the account is locked for a little while or something? HELP!

Last edited by katiekinz1986; 08-27-2011 at 05:21 PM..
katiekinz1986 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by marnabear
View Post Originally Posted by hoodedwarbler13
Make sure you are using your FIRST pet's secret code.
It does not have to be the first pet - just any pet code that's on the account. I know because I changed my password and did not use the first pet's cpde. Make sure that you know the name on the account and the birthday used when you set up the account when you call. The name of the account cannot be changed by anyone except Ganz and I am sure if there was a hacker they would not have had enough information to change it. Are you absolutely sure you are putting in the right name? And if you do finally get in and find things missing then that is the time when you should ask them to change the name on the account because the other person must have had a pet code to be able to change the password.

Other information you might want to have handy is some of the types of pets that you have on the account and their names if you can remember.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2011, 05:26 PM   #2
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: HELP! I cannot loggin my account even with secret code!?!

Sorry that happened... Maybe try another secret code if you have one, and on a different computer if you have one as well.
Old 08-27-2011, 05:27 PM   #3
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

This sounds very strange. First of all, try clearing your cache and restarting your computer. Sometimes it's just a glitch.

Make sure caps lock isn't on when you try and log in.

Next, find an older pet code, and use that to try and reset your password. There's no reason why that shouldn't work, it's odd that your first one didn't. Again, make sure capitals are in place.

If all else fails, contact Ganz. Check out the links below.

Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-cache-534364/

Hope this helps! I hope you get this resolved.
Old 08-27-2011, 05:47 PM   #4
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

What happened is a hacker killed your account. Probbly sent all the valueable items away and restarted the account. If you want to be sure, try to start a new account with an old pet code.
kittycaty is offline Female
Old 08-27-2011, 05:50 PM   #5

katiekinz1986 is on a distinguished road

Thank you to you both! sadly i only have this one pet code though for this account so i cant try any other ones since i had adopted them all awhile ago and the codes have since gotten miss placed or thrown out. Ill try to restart the computer and such but i dont think its just a glitch. after i do the part where i put in the username and pet code and those security letters it just says the account info is incorrect. I have checked the caps lock and everything looks normal and im not having problems with any other account in our family just this one. Im praying my mother is right that it is just a password safety thing and it will work soon. Wonder what the hacker could of possible done to make my secret pet code not even work!?

kitty, i didnt think you could RESTART an account like that if it got emptyed?! I thought once an account was started and a pet was adopted it wasnt removalble or anything? Hold on and ill try to adopt the pet again on another account....

Last edited by katiekinz1986; 08-27-2011 at 05:50 PM..
katiekinz1986 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2011, 05:56 PM   #6
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by katiekinz1986
Thank you to you both! sadly i only have this one pet code though for this account so i cant try any other ones since i had adopted them all awhile ago and the codes have since gotten miss placed or thrown out. Ill try to restart the computer and such but i dont think its just a glitch. after i do the part where i put in the username and pet code and those security letters it just says the account info is incorrect. I have checked the caps lock and everything looks normal and im not having problems with any other account in our family just this one. Im praying my mother is right that it is just a password safety thing and it will work soon. Wonder what the hacker could of possible done to make my secret pet code not even work!?

kitty, i didnt think you could RESTART an account like that if it got emptyed?! I thought once an account was started and a pet was adopted it wasnt removalble or anything? Hold on and ill try to adopt the pet again on another account....
(in reply to bolded text)

Neither did I.... I'm not sure if even Ganz can 'restart' an account. May I ask where you learned about this Kitty?
Old 08-27-2011, 06:14 PM   #7

voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!

Hmm... this is strange. I also had no idea accounts could be restarted! Sorry, but I can't help you here.
voldemort is offline Female
Old 08-27-2011, 07:46 PM   #8
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by luv2writeNS
(in reply to bolded text)

Neither did I.... I'm not sure if even Ganz can 'restart' an account. May I ask where you learned about this Kitty?
Customer Service can do it for you, unless you have deluxe.
Old 08-27-2011, 09:56 PM   #9

jennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talent

I don't think you got hacked, Try a different Code (If you have one) Or contact ganz.
Old 08-28-2011, 11:34 AM   #10
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by kittycaty
What happened is a hacker killed your account. Probbly sent all the valueable items away and restarted the account. If you want to be sure, try to start a new account with an old pet code.
A hacker could take the items but can't take the pets away so a valid pet code should work.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed

Tags
wi!