Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2007, 10:55 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
Lizabeth is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Unanswered: Help. I am just getting green background.

My account won't finish loading. Our family has four accounts and one stopped working properly tonight. It accepts the loggin info and loads the background but that is it. My pet is gone as well as all the items. The only thing there is the logout button, but it doesn't even work. Has this happened to anyone else? Did it get fixed?

- Lizabeth
Family of 44 webkinz
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2007, 10:56 PM   #2
jus0210
Gift Guru

J-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to all

Default Re: Help. I am just getting green background.

i can't get in either just green screen here too
J-BIRD is offline Female
Old 08-13-2007, 11:04 PM   #3
had
Gifted

had is an unknown quantity at this point

me too- I think they logged out early tonight and made it seem like our computers weren't working.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:14 AM   #4
GrampaNGrama
Gifted
MamaKinz is on a distinguished road

That is the same problem I have at least once or twice a day on my account only. I can sign on to 4 other accounts, one right after the other and then my sign on goes nowhere but a green screen.
I wrote to webkinz support tonight... I posted my problem in the wrong area, so here it is, I found the right place, please read below...

Hi there,
I have just had another frustrating couple of hours not being able to get onto Webkinz using my username. I can get on using any of 4 of my grandchildren's usernames but not mine.
I had written to support@webkinz.com and after a few days I received a canned message. I think it was canned because another day later I received the same message.
So tonight I used the print screen+ctrl and sent them all the screens and asked for their help yet again. It just seems odd to me that using the same computer I can get on to other accounts but mine. Actually we have 4 computers in the house and on all of them I can get onto the kids accounts using their names, but not using my user account name.
Anyone have that problem? Anyone have any ideas? Any suggestions. I have done and answered all their questions. I am not on AOL, FireFox or any of the others they suggest. I don't have a MacIntosh. Using Internet Explorer 7, have Cox Broadband connection, refresh temp files each time I sign on, shut down for a couple minutes if the problem persists to no avail. All my computers are less the 2 years old, the youngest one being less than 1 year. I have one laptop and 3 desktops (got terrific buys on the desktops which is why I have one for each of the grandkids when they are here and one for grampa, I use the laptop.
I just couldn't play the usual evening games with the grandkids before they went to bed and before Webkinz shut down for a couple hours.
HELP... please
Old 08-14-2007, 12:21 AM   #5
Gifted

Katz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to behold

I used to work for a 'large hotel chain' in the customer service department, specifically the email/web department. People would have this problem all the time if one of our servers went down. We had thousands and thousands of accounts and they were stored on several different servers. If one went down, anyone who's account was on that particular server would be down. It was frustrating for some clients as spouses could get in to their account and they lived in the same home... but they may have created their accounts at different times or from different location. For whatever reason.. it was frustrating.

Now I'm not saying that is what the problem is with Ganz. I have noticed the past 2 days that I have hung at the 'green grass' screen a couple of times as well... but usually I just delete my cache and reboot my computer and it works again. Of course now WW is down for the nightly maintenance so it's difficult to know .. but hopefully if there is something to tweak or fix they get it done while the site is down.

Tomorrow is another day!
Old 08-14-2007, 12:21 AM   #6
GrampaNGrama
Gifted

BTW, I am sorry to hear that others are having the same problem.
When I say this I mean it ... I FEEL YOUR PAIN... I just gave another son a leopard tonight and I am trying to decide which new ones for us because I really wanted the leopard but that was his favorite and we try not to double up so we can have a big variety of animals in the family.
But is sure has been frustrating trying to get in since the new version was put up.
It happens regularly to me and finally I thought I'm going to write them and use the ctrl+print screen function so they could see the times and that I couldn't make this up. Have any of you written to them yet?
Old 08-14-2007, 12:21 AM   #7
annabelle10286
Gifted

hp_kinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah that happened to me but then I logged out and logged back on and no problem I continued with my daily things on webkinz.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:24 AM   #8
Gifted

Katz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to behold

MamaKinz if you get a real reply please let us know what they say. I have had better success calling them on their direct line, but some have had success with email.

You are very generous.. I would never have given up the leopard.. that's my fave! Although I do love them all.... lol Good luck with choosing one!
Old 08-14-2007, 12:25 AM   #9
GrampaNGrama
Gifted

Hi Katz,

That was my job as well, troubleshooting user problems.
I was a programmer analyst for many years.
That was an idea I had also because it's the only one that makes sense...
now if they'd only admit it, that would be great and problem solved.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:26 AM   #10
Gifted

Well let's hope they fess up and fix it!
Closed