Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2008, 10:03 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Carolyn43 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Help! Hummer stuck in door!

I tried logging out, tried to put pet in hummer but it's like the hummer isn't there at all. Any suggestions? :bas:
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2008, 10:04 PM   #2
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

Default Re: Help! Hummer stuck in door!

Contact ganz. they have a place under technical support for stuck items
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 10:04 PM   #3
I'm moose-a-licious

crazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant future

go to customer support at the home page and click i have somethign stuck, and then theres an item stuck in my room. then fill out the form, but for the last box (room name) you cant use any spaces so type it like "carroom" without spaces!
crazymoose is offline Male
Old 06-27-2008, 10:05 PM   #4
Gift Guru
X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!

Clear your cache. If that doesnt works, contact Ganz Tech Support. =)
X.I.C. is offline Male
Old 06-27-2008, 10:10 PM   #5
Call me Nicole!
Gifted

mileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to all

Contact Ganz at support@webkinz.com and tell them your problem and your WW user name. Hope I helped!
mileyluver279 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 10:29 PM   #6

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

Hi Carolyn,

I can help you out. First of all, Ganz will not allow you to report the stuck vehicle until it has been stuck for 48 hours, and they are also not running tech support on weekends/holidays---they claim they want you to wait until after 48 hours, as they have a "special feature" that unlocks stuck vehicles MAGICALLY.....

Ok, well, I can tell you how to unlock a stuck vehicle, as one day, on my sister's account, her penguin was gardening.....while cruising around in his roadster go-cart. HE decided to ZAP himself over to the curio shop to see what was on sale, and when he returned to the garden, his roadster was stuck in the doorway of the garden, and he walked away from it---repeatedly---like, it was just stuck in a ditch, with 4 flat tires, and he was waiting for the AutoClub or something....meanwhile, I was FLIPPING OUT, pulling out my hair, trying to fix this before she got home----as I was trying to do her gardening to HELP her, not get her pet's vehicle stuck!!

So, this may take a few times to get it to work, and you may actually have to try more than one way to get it unstuck, but, it works---no spinning around, no hocus pocus......

1. TAKE a pet to the room with the stuck vehicle. WALK them into the room so they either ENTERED from the door where the vehicle is stuck, or they are coming from that direction, and walk them FURTHER into the room, so their tail is pointing at the vehicle (if they have a tail--if not, PRETEND they have a tail).

2. GO TO EMPLOYMENT office---(just because---it is a different area, and it usually works).

3. IMMEDIATELY, go BACK TO ROOM.

Did your pet come RIDING into the room on the vehicle?

If not, repeat step one, and LOG OUT.

DID your pet come riding into the room on the vehicle now?

This should have worked......

Now, the reason this works.....

Your pet will always enter the room in the direction they are facing, providing there is a doorway in that direction for them to enter---if you have a house with only 2 rooms, it can only enter/exit one direction---but, if you have rooms with 4 doors, then it can go in 4 directions---kind of cool, try it out---point your pet different directions, and then go to employment office, and back to room....see which room he entered FROM.

Now, HOW your vehicle got stuck----this will help you keep from having it get stuck AGAIN......

Like my short story in the beginning showed, if you pet is ON/IN a vehicle, and you LEAVE the room for a different area of webkinz world, you risk having the vehicle get stuck. Will this ALWAYS happen---no, but, there is a risk. Like a hiccup that happens....much like the floating/stuck items in counters....why does it happen? Just does---I have had it happen with 50 items in a room, and with 2. Webkinz world/Ganz will CLAIM it only happens with certain numbers, but, again.....it is random, and it can take 3 months for them to fix certain things, and with some things, they are currently saying they are NOT the priority......

Hope this is helping.....

Good luck to you.

Fluffrnuttr
Old 06-27-2008, 11:00 PM   #7

Carolyn43 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank all of you so much! I'll let you know if we get it unstuck.

Again, Thank You!

---------- Carolyn43 added 17 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

It worked! Thank you so much for your help!

Last edited by Carolyn43; 06-27-2008 at 11:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-28-2008, 12:01 AM   #8
kinzrey

Also for the future, we always put the vehicle in the dock when we want it in a new room instead of driving it. Then jump the pet to the new room and put the vehicle back in the new room from the dock.
Old 06-28-2008, 12:07 AM   #9
bestmommy05 is an unknown quantity at this point

I had the same prob - I will try this solution - thanks!
bestmommy05 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2008, 12:17 AM   #10
wafflesflaffles

MissPeach is on a distinguished road

Oh no that is terrible!
MissPeach is offline Female
Closed