Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 08:23 PM   #1
kaylao2008
Webkinz :)

kaykay102 is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: Help! How to post comments on peoples profiles???

I NEED HELP. how do you post a comment on others profiles????? i dont know how!

PS how do you add people as friends?? I KNOW HOW TO ADD THEM TO MY CONTACTS but not to my friends. like i added someone to my contacts and when i click "add to contacts" to take me to the thing where it says "add to friends also?" but it doesint take me there it just says "this user is alredy in your contacts" but NOT in my friends. i am soo confuzed can someone PLEASE help??????? PLEASE!!!!! im trying to add my mom to my friends on here.

oh and NOT on webkinz, On HERE webkinzinsider.

HELP!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 08:35 PM   #2
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Help! How to post comments on peoples profiles???

I believe you can only post on peoples profiles when you have 10 or more posts. When you do have that number of posts, just go to that persons profile, you will see a comment box right in the middle. Type your post, and click 'submit'

To add someone to your friends list, click on their name, and click 'add ____ to buddies'

And someone being in your contacts is different from someone being on your friends list.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 08:38 PM   #3
hoa! I'm
Gifted

Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

Well the first reason... How do you post on other peoples profiles and how do you add friends? I think the reason is that you are a little kinz, but I don't think that's a reason why you can't post on peoples profiles since it has been a while since I was a lil kinz, and in order to become a webkinz then you'd need to have 10 or more posts and you can check right under your avvie for the posts you have and see if you're a webkinz yet on top of your avvie. Hope that solves your problem! Just keep posting along!

---------- Blade added 1 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

Oh yes and to add people you do what lilhorselover said, but I have to warn you, you can only add friends if you have 10 or more posts, I tried to add someone. If you need any additional help, I'll gladly answer them

Last edited by Blade; 03-09-2009 at 08:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Blade is offline Male
Old 03-09-2009, 08:53 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

iirock is just really niceiirock is just really nice

So, you can look at my name right on top of my avvie. You click on my name and then it will take me to my profile. Once you have like 10 or 12 posts then there will be a typing box at the bottom of the profile and you can leave comments and friendly hellos in profiles.... I hope I helped!!
Old 03-09-2009, 09:16 PM   #5
Rainribbon
Gifted

Rainribbon has a spectacular aura aboutRainribbon has a spectacular aura about

I think your mom may have to go on her account and accept your friend request. I think that when you send a friend request on here, Webkinz Insider sends a message to the person you're trying to add as a friend, and that person has to accept the request in order for you to appear on each other's friend lists.
Rainribbon is offline Female
Closed