Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 03:41 PM   #11
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Help! How much is too much?!

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Hi Catditty, I'm just curious how many items you have in your dock. If you have a lot then it's much harder for your account to open. Ganz suggest you keep the intems in your dock to under 100. Just a thought. I hope you get your problem solved! CJ
Also no way can I keep the number of items in my dock to under 100. I try to keep them under 400 and it doesn't usually take a long time to load it. I suppose I have too many food items there, but a lot is taken by walls and floors that I do not want to use right now.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2009, 03:41 PM   #12
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

I have 50 too! My accout runs the same!
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 03:48 PM   #13
Ballerinas are
Gifted

CatPrincess95 is a glorious beacon of lightCatPrincess95 is a glorious beacon of lightCatPrincess95 is a glorious beacon of light

my neighbor has over 250 webkinz on one accounts. and it almost runs as fast as mine
CatPrincess95 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 06:00 PM   #14
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Ganz reccomends 100 or else it would take a long time to load everything...
Old 01-01-2009, 07:36 PM   #15
I, not just for kids

catditty is an unknown quantity at this point

Everyone,

Thanks so much for your replies and suggestions. I will wait to get this straightened out before I add any more webbies to the account - but I won't start a new one. I appreciate the information.

I am going to have to call Ganz because I still can't get onto my account...

I hope you are all having a great first day of the New Year!!

catditty is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 09:53 PM   #16

freckles71 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have 160 something, And I have don't had any problems with it.
Old 01-01-2009, 10:00 PM   #17
VaryK
Gifted
Vary will become famous soon enough

I've been wondering; since Ganz recommends not adding any more pets to an account that already has 100 on it, has anyone ever thought to ask them if they would stop requiring annual renewals on accounts with that many pets? If they told you not to register any more, they can't just delete the account, can they?

Last edited by Vary; 01-01-2009 at 10:13 PM.. Reason: typo
Old 01-02-2009, 12:09 AM   #18
I See Dead

smallfry120 is a name known to allsmallfry120 is a name known to allsmallfry120 is a name known to all

I have more than 49 webkinz on my account. You should be more than fine. The "please waits" and slow loading may just be that Webkinz World is over crowded, or that it has some trouble displaying on your computer. If these problems continue I would suggest that you contact GANZ. I'm sure they would be glad to help you.

Also, I don't think your problems have anything to do with the number of pets you have. How many items do you have in your dock? If you have over 100, then that may be your problem. Ganz has said that your account may load more slowly if you have over 100 items in your dock. You may want to empty it out if you do. I have 300, and I have to admit, at some times my Webkinz World account is slow to load. When I clear it it helps a bit. So that is very likely to be your problem.

To be honest, I wouldn't want to have to deal with the trouble and complications of another account. I have slowly been growing out of Webkinz, though I still love W.I., so I probably won't be able to tell you what happens when you do get 100 Webkinz on your account. I'm not sure if that could have anything to do with slow loading.

I hope I have helped. Good luck. Continue to have fun on Webkinz and W.I. Let me know how things work out.

Good Luck.

Sincerely,

Smallfry120
smallfry120 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 12:54 AM   #19
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

49 is definitely okay. I have 100+ pets on one acct, and it's fine, but I really wouldn't go over 100 or so .... Around 100, Just to be safe, start a new account.
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 12:56 AM   #20
i do not have any

oakley15 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have no idea cuz i don't have them.
oakley15 is offline Male
Closed