Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2011, 01:08 AM   #21
Call me Kylie (:
Webkinz :)

kgirl346 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl346 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl346 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: HELP! How many pets can I have on one account?

There is NOOOO limit for webkinz, to prove it, i have a trading card question one that says that its endless. xD

From,
Kylie and the webbies
kgirl346 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2011, 04:39 PM   #22
#BOOTOOYOU

LakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledge

There is no limit. Right now I have 83 (87 with Mazin' Hamsters).
LakeTrio3 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2011, 05:38 PM   #23
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: HELP! How many pets can I have on one account?

NO limit on pets in one account.
NO limit on rooms in one account.

Go & adopt your pets & enjoy playing with all of them.

We have 72 on 1 account & 60 in another & 2 in another plus hundreds of rooms.
No problems at all.

suzee

suzee is offline Female
Old 01-25-2011, 05:47 PM   #24
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I can definitely say there is No Limit! Not Only have I called Ganz, I have 822 pets & 26 hamsters on my main account. I spoke with a US Corporate Member in September, (face to face, believe it or not! lol), and I am no where near having even the most pets for an account user! So, just like everyone else has already told you, depending on your computer, everything will be fine. Congratulations & Enjoy Your New Webbies!
Hugs!
PP
Old 01-25-2011, 08:58 PM   #25

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

you can have as many webkinz as you like on an account!!!!!!! there is no limit!
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Old 01-25-2011, 09:22 PM   #26

Priceless has disabled reputation

The number is infity For some people though, if you have an old computer, it will take longer to load. There is not limit! Have fun on adopting those webbies

Last edited by Priceless; 01-26-2011 at 01:46 PM..
Priceless is offline Male
Old 01-25-2011, 10:23 PM   #27
.:: Autism Awareness

DappleApple is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
Not true. There is no limit to how many pets you can have on one account.
But, if you have more pets on an account, it will take more time to load.
Mickey26 said it. Also there is a 300 Badge on the Mypage, and one of my friends have it, so I think you can have as many as you want I have 84 and my account is fine so far
DappleApple is offline Female
Old 01-26-2011, 01:39 PM   #28

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

There's no limit. And they have a 300 badge I think for your mypage.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2011, 08:11 PM   #29
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

They suggest only having 100 pets on one account, but there's no limit
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 01-27-2011, 10:24 AM   #30
eh.

blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!

It's endless. You can have as many as you'd like. =)
blackghost is offline Female
Closed

Tags
s.o.p.h.i.e