Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2011, 10:42 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

cgrumpyme is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: HELP! How many pets can I have on one account?

HELP! I have 47 pets on one account and they have new bunnies coming out. And I have a few tags I still haven't entered. I have heard that you can only have 50 pets on one account, but I don't want to split my webkinz up. Is this true? How many webbies can I have on one account?
Thank you,
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2011, 10:45 PM   #2

YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!

Default Re: HELP! How many pets can I have on one account?

Hi! This isn't true. I have 70 Webkinz on one account, so I think the Webkinz amount is endless! Hope this helped!
YYZRules is offline Female
Old 01-22-2011, 10:46 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

As of today I have 176 webkinz on one account. I do not have any problems loading or anything. Hope this helps.
Joani is offline Female
Old 01-22-2011, 10:48 PM   #4
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Not true. There is no limit to how many pets you can have on one account.
But, if you have more pets on an account, it will take more time to load.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2011, 10:51 PM   #5

melnicjus is a jewel in the roughmelnicjus is a jewel in the rough

My DD has 254 pets on her account. When she logs in it takes about a minute longer then my account to load but she hasn't had any problems with it.
melnicjus is offline Female
Old 01-22-2011, 10:54 PM   #6
Try your best, your
Gifted

GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!

Don't worry you have no need to worry that's so not true. You can have as many webkinz you want one account, but it takes longer to load the more webkinz you have. Other than that your ok nothing to worry about so please don't worry about that, have fun with your webkinz. I hoped this helped!!!!!!!!!
GSGO is offline Female
Old 01-22-2011, 11:04 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I have 210 pets on my main account. It does take a minute to load them, but only after you get up that high. DH has 110 or so on his account and the box comes up saying loading pets but it goes right away.

I really don't think there is a "limit" to an account. I does just slow down slightly when you get over a certain number, but don't worry you a
re no where near that amount
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2011, 11:06 PM   #8
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

There is no limit. Once you hit 100 pets, a pop up (if you will) will say pet x of (amount) of pets is loading, meaning that your pets will be loading in random order. This means if you know that a certain pet is on page 10 for example, it may end up on being on page 7 this time that you connected and then page 11 the next time you log on. Just enjoy your webbies
Old 01-22-2011, 11:22 PM   #9
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I would also like to add that You actually get a special badge when you reach 150 Webkinz.
It is a "Serious Collector" badge

I have screen shot my page so you can see it. You get a badge for 10, 25, 50 and 150

Click the image to open in full size.
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2011, 11:28 PM   #10

websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!

I have nearly 300 pets on my account and loads pretty well. The adoption center loads slow, but you don't have to worry about that (:
websy is offline Male
Closed

Tags
s.o.p.h.i.e