Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 10:23 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

morgan57 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: HELP how do you send your entry to kinzville newz

pleasae i really really want to enter kinzville news contest but i dont know how to send it to them

Last edited by morgan57; 01-29-2009 at 07:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2009, 12:44 PM   #2
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: HELP how do you post a picture on another site

View Post Originally Posted by morgan57
i know how to get the picture but how do i post it (on Kinzville News)
---------- morgan57 added 29 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

anybody i am the only one who nobody posted yet

pleasae i really really want to enter kinzville news contest also how do you submit your entrie
I will definitely take a look at the Kinzville news site when I have a chance (I am at work) to see if I can help you. Meanwhile this will bump you up and maybe someone else will be able to help you.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 12:52 PM   #3

stellaxo is an unknown quantity at this point

I was wondering how to take a picture of my room, then how to post it to this site or to enter a contest.. Help !!!
Old 01-28-2009, 12:53 PM   #4

computeradmit is just really nicecomputeradmit is just really nice

1. right click the mouse on the picture you want
2. the word copy should shw up click on it
3. right click your mouse again and push paste

i hope this helps if it dosnt i will be back !
computeradmit is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 12:55 PM   #5

stellaxo is an unknown quantity at this point

I just found this in the FAQ section, maybe I should have checked there first, oops! We have a MAC so it's sometimes a little tricky. THANKS!!!

How do I take screenshots / post pictures? Quick & Simple for Windows --
cntrl+print screen
click start
all programs
accessories
paint, edit, paste save as jpeg, bmp is too big

More In-Depth If you are on Windows, to learn to take screenshots and post pictures on WebkinzInsider Forums, please visit Webkinzlover525's great guide!

If you are on a Mac, find something you want to take a picture of, then press "Shift+Apple+4" You will see your mouse pointer turn into crosshairs. Click on the upper-left corner of what you want to take a picture of, and drag a box around it. You will hear a camera sound and the screenshot will appear on your desktop as "Picture 1" . Then, just upload it to WI, with the instructions below, as it is already in .PNG format!

If you have images that are already in .GIF, .JPG or .PNG format, you can upload them directly to WI so that they will appear at the bottom of your message with the "zoom" function. In order to do this, just make your reply or new topic, and below the typing window, click "manage attachments" and upload your images!
Old 01-28-2009, 01:34 PM   #6
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Hello, I am back.

This is what works for me on my PC. To upload a picture of a room from WW I do a screen capture. Just click the key on your keyboard with Prt Scr on it. Next I open the program "paste". Do a search if you cannot find that program. I then command paste my screen capture into "Paint". Next I crop the picture to the size I want by putting a box around the area I want and then selecting crop. I then name and save my new image as a gif (or JPEG) to my desktop.

You would then go to the Kinzville News contest, click the browse button and locate your new image on your desktop.

To upload you image for use on Webkinz Insider I would go to your profile page and click show albums. At the top left you will see "Add Album". Here you can give your album a name and decide which type of album you would like it to be.

Next open your album and double click on upload pictures. Click on browse and select the image you have saved to your desktop. Click upload pictures. When your picture comes up in a new window click "Save Changes".

This will bring up your album pictures and your new image(s) should be there.

When you want to use them to perhaps include in a thread just double click your new image. When it opens go to the text under Picture URL. Do a Control "A" (Select all) then Control "C" (Copy).

Go to the thread where you want to insert a picture. Go to the reply area at bottom and select "Go Advanced". Enter your text as usual and when you are ready to insert your image select the box at top "Insert image" (It looks like a letter). Paste in the URL from your image and voila your image should be there. You can check by previewing your post.

Good Luck in the contest.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 07:42 PM   #7

morgan57 is on a distinguished road

thanks so much rep to every one
Closed