Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2011, 09:44 AM   #11
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

Default Re: HELP!!.... How do you do a Peek-A-Newz Contest?

I have had no luck using IE for the peek a news contests. Ganz supposedly recommends Firefox (at least I see people posting that Ganz customer supports says use Firefox). Way back when the winged tee contest was on I switched to Firefox for the news contest and it has worked great. Never mind that Firefox has issues with sending packages, playing wishing well, hamsters etc.

As you might have guessed from this post I have found that it is best for me to use both IE and Firefox, each works best at certain tasks.

The problem with this peek a news is that it is a slow contest. I found it is taking around 30 minutes to get all 5 pop ups. Be patient.

I hope this helps.

Last edited by 4000kitties; 05-07-2011 at 09:45 AM.. Reason: spelling
4000kitties is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2011, 10:33 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by kriss111
I have the latest version of Flash, I might switch to Firefox.
Does Firefox harm your computer, and when your on Webkinz does it give you a screen where you can see all of the dock?....... Also is it alright to have two browers downloaded on the computer at the same time?
Firefox doesn't harm you computer--it is a common, widely used browser. You can see your whole dock (on a laptop you have to remove the navigation toolbar. (I think it is tools->toolbars->navigation toolbar to toggle it) It is cool to have as many browsers as you need (I currently have three on my computer).
Old 05-07-2011, 12:48 PM   #13

kriss111 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by 4000kitties
I have had no luck using IE for the peek a news contests. Ganz supposedly recommends Firefox (at least I see people posting that Ganz customer supports says use Firefox). Way back when the winged tee contest was on I switched to Firefox for the news contest and it has worked great. Never mind that Firefox has issues with sending packages, playing wishing well, hamsters etc.

As you might have guessed from this post I have found that it is best for me to use both IE and Firefox, each works best at certain tasks.

The problem with this peek a news is that it is a slow contest. I found it is taking around 30 minutes to get all 5 pop ups. Be patient.

I hope this helps.

OMG!!! Thank you so much, I installed Firefox and it worked!
Rep points for you!

View Post Originally Posted by wild_card
Firefox doesn't harm you computer--it is a common, widely used browser. You can see your whole dock (on a laptop you have to remove the navigation toolbar. (I think it is tools->toolbars->navigation toolbar to toggle it) It is cool to have as many browsers as you need (I currently have three on my computer).
OMG.... you and 4000 Kitties are the best! I installed Firefox and it worked! I gave you two both Rep points If I could choose two people for best answers I would but I can only choose one. I think I will choose 4000 Kitties for this time. Is that alright with you? But both of your answers are worth a million!

Thanks again!

Last edited by kriss111; 05-07-2011 at 12:48 PM..
kriss111 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2011, 12:55 PM   #14

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

Rep points for you!

OMG.... you and 4000 Kitties are the best! I installed Firefox and it worked! I gave you two both Rep points If I could choose two people for best answers I would but I can only choose one. I think I will choose 4000 Kitties for this time. Is that alright with you? But both of your answers are worth a million!

Thanks again!
AWESOME! Glad to hear you got it to work! Thanks for the rep! I don't mind at all if you pick kitties post--I was just glad to be able to help!
Old 05-07-2011, 01:36 PM   #15
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

Rep points for you!

Thanks again!
Thank you, glad I helped. And thank you for the point!!

PS Another advantage to two browsers is that you can have two windows open with two WW accounts open and play both at the same time (when something is loading in one I switch to the other). Thank you again.

Last edited by 4000kitties; 05-07-2011 at 01:41 PM..
4000kitties is offline Female
Closed