Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 02:50 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

WebkinzGal_101 is on a distinguished road

Red face Unanswered: Help! How do i put pictures on my post?

HEY THANKS FOR LOOKING AT THIS !
UMM IDK HOW TO POST PICS ON MY POST LIKE
IF I WANT TO PUT A PIC OF MY DOG ON A POST HOW DO YOU I FIND THE URL OFF A PIC PLZ HELP THANK!

MAKE SURE IT IS DUMMY PROOF!
WebkinzGal_101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2009, 05:19 PM   #2
jml123456789

jj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to all

Default Re: Help! How do i put pictures on my post?

Ok this is the best I can put it.
You need to plug your camera in to the computer. Turn your camera on and depending on the camera it might say Printer/Comuter you need to hit Computer. Next you go on to an uploading site like tinypic.com then hit brouse. Find the picture you want then you hit UPLOAD. Once the picture has uploaded you copy the IMG code and paste it on the forum you want to post on. And there you go.
jj887 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 05:22 PM   #3
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Plug in your camera, upload the pics, save them to your computer... and this thread should tell you the rest ---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ave-t8630.html
Old 01-05-2009, 05:39 PM   #4
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

First make sure that you have the pictures uploaded to your computer.
Then, go to tinypic.com and upload them there.
Then you use the IMG code and copy if to your post.
You can also do this with a regular direct link for layouts code by putting these around your link and getting rid of the spaces: [IMG][/ IMG]

[ P.S, please don't post all in caps, it's sometimes hard to read. ]
Old 01-06-2009, 04:17 PM   #5

WebkinzGal_101 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Help! How do i put pictures on my post?

View Post Originally Posted by |>Foreign<|
First make sure that you have the pictures uploaded to your computer.
Then, go to tinypic.com and upload them there.
Then you use the IMG code and copy if to your post.
You can also do this with a regular direct link for layouts code by putting these around your link and getting rid of the spaces: [IMG][/ IMG]

[ P.S, please don't post all in caps, it's sometimes hard to read. ]

Sorry about that yesterday i thought all day i would just type in caps!
WebkinzGal_101 is offline Female
Closed