Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2009, 10:39 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Angel Cake is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Help! How do I open up two website screens on my computer at the same time, ie, Webinz World and Facebook?

I have tried hard to open up two pages on my computer screen with no luck, I know it can be done but I need some help!

Could someone please tell me in full detail how to have two websites up on the computer screen at the same time please? I am not great with computers so am clueless, I don't even know how to drop the page!

I will very happily give rep points to anyone who can help mw, I am desperate!

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2009, 10:40 AM   #2
Honored to be a

blueyes1113 knows the way
blueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the way

Default Re: Help! How do I open up two website screens on my computer at the same time, ie, Webinz World and Facebook?

http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=0

this is the link, just click the link and log in for as many windows as you would like to have open...i have up 5 out of my 9 accounts open good luck and happy clicking
blueyes1113 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 10:47 AM   #3

Default Re: Help! How do I open up two website screens on my computer at the same time, ie, Webinz World and Facebook?

Hi Blueeyes, thanks for the help, but that link doesn't explain anything. What do I do? I went to the link and copy and pasted in my Facebook url, but then the computer just went to my Facebook page without leaving my Webkinz page up at the same time.

Can someone please explain to me in detail what to do please? I'm desperate!
Old 01-12-2009, 10:56 AM   #4
LikeRain

LikeRain is a glorious beacon of lightLikeRain is a glorious beacon of lightLikeRain is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

You just need to open up one browser window and go to Webkinz, then open up a 2nd browser window and go to Facebook. If one window is taking up the full screen, you have to click on the box in the upper right hand corner, next to the X, to make the window smaller, then you can resize it to look the way you want. It's a little hard to describe...it would be easy just to show you...but I hope this helps!
Old 01-12-2009, 11:30 AM   #5
Look world I'm
Gift Guru

marileemed is just really nicemarileemed is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by LikeRain
You just need to open up one browser window and go to Webkinz, then open up a 2nd browser window and go to Facebook. If one window is taking up the full screen, you have to click on the box in the upper right hand corner, next to the X, to make the window smaller, then you can resize it to look the way you want. It's a little hard to describe...it would be easy just to show you...but I hope this helps!
I am glad this question got asked again. I have tried the link it it just hangs there saying loading and never does. When I tried opening differnt browsers it would just close the webkinz account I had running and open the other one. Also I can't resize mine. I have tried and the windows are grayed out (unusable.)

HELP!!!!!!
marileemed is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 11:36 AM   #6
Honored to be a

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Cake
Hi Blueeyes, thanks for the help, but that link doesn't explain anything. What do I do? I went to the link and copy and pasted in my Facebook url, but then the computer just went to my Facebook page without leaving my Webkinz page up at the same time.

Can someone please explain to me in detail what to do please? I'm desperate!
Don't copy and paste the link, just click on it...then at the top of screen you will see a - a box and an x, click the box...then click the link again, and click the box...do that unti you have open as many as you need...then just click and hold the screen you want and move it around the screen til you get it to whee you want it...so i could be more help
Old 01-12-2009, 11:44 AM   #7

Thanks Blueeyes and Likerain very much for your help. I have now managed to get two screens up on my computer at the same time, but I can not adjust the Webkinz World page, only my Facebook one, can the WW page be adjusted in size, does anyone now, if so, can you please tell me?

Also, I have got the two screens up, but would like the websites to fit the screen I have openned for them fully, if you know what I mean. At the moment the two screens have been halfed, but the text and pictures on each are the same size as though they were displayed 100% it's usual size. Is there a way I can make the two website pages display 1005 of their page? I know this makes no senxe, i'm hoping someone can help me, please! xx
Old 01-12-2009, 11:46 AM   #8
Honored to be a

no just close the big one and use the link again to make another one
Old 01-12-2009, 11:50 AM   #9

Marileemed, I sympathise with you so much! I hope you get the help you need, sorry I can't help you, I would if I kniow how to!

Reps to you all, thanks everyone so far! xx
Old 01-12-2009, 11:59 AM   #10
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

http://66.48.69.102/loader4.php?go=l...ser&aol=0&fs=0

If you click here it allows you to do multiple accounts.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Closed