Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 06:29 PM   #1
e remember 9/11
Webkinz :)

aaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to behold

Red face Answered: Help!!!!! How do I get to webkinz insider gift exchange????

I've heard a ton of stuff about webkinz insider gift exchange but I have NO CLUE what it is!! Will somebody please tell me? I'm new and I really want to look at it xD
aaonbighugs2 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Dixiecup
YOu have to be a member for at least two weeks and have at least 50+ non fluff, helpful posts. Then you apply to the Gift exchange to get into the training program. After you have completed the program you will be gifted and the doors will be 'unlocked' so to speak.
Once you have reached the 50+ helpful posts and have read through and agreed to the rules of the exchange, your account is reviewed and based on several factors you are either accepted or denied. If you are denied, gain a little Forum Maturity and re-apply.
Here are two very helpful links to investigate in the meantime GOOD LUCK

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2010, 06:35 PM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Help!!!!! How do I get to webkinz insider gift exchange????

YOu have to be a member for at least two weeks and have at least 50+ non fluff, helpful posts. Then you apply to the Gift exchange to get into the training program. After you have completed the program you will be gifted and the doors will be 'unlocked' so to speak.
Once you have reached the 50+ helpful posts and have read through and agreed to the rules of the exchange, your account is reviewed and based on several factors you are either accepted or denied. If you are denied, gain a little Forum Maturity and re-apply.
Here are two very helpful links to investigate in the meantime GOOD LUCK

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-17-2010, 06:42 PM   #3
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Just to piggyback on what goldendoodle said, it doesn't hurt to have more than 50 good, imformative posts. I know a lot of people perfectly qualified enter and unfortunately they can't accept everybody at one time or there will be too many at once. Good luck!
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 03-17-2010, 06:53 PM   #4
e remember 9/11
Webkinz :)

aaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks. I think it will be awhile before I have 50 good posts AND qualify ANd be a member for 2 weeks, but I'll get there sometime. Thanks for the answers!!
aaonbighugs2 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2010, 08:15 PM   #5
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Just like everyone said, you MUST make 50 non-"fluff" posts, for example:
"Gee, thanks!"
"That's funny!"
"Woah! that's cool"

Just random stuff like that. Just go to this section and help people, and you'll be on the right track!
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 03-17-2010, 09:14 PM   #6
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

From FAQ-

ALL ABOUT the Gift Exchange
What is the Gift Exchange?
The Gift Exchange is WI's safe trading area. We have a number of rules in place to keep this area safe for fair trading and to prevent scamming. Trading or trade discussion outside of the Gift Exchange is not allowed on WI!!

Where is the Gift Exchange?
As a protected-area, the Gift Exchange must be unlocked, so people who don't have the required number of posts and haven't agreed to the rules cannot see the Gift Exchange.

How do I get in to the Gift Exchange?
Please read the rules and post your agreement as a response once you qualify and are done reading them.

From-

Here are some examples of FLUFF posts....
LOL. Gee that's funny.
I don't know.
I agree.
Lalalalalala.
Hahahaha.
Silly or anything off-topic.

Last edited by mickey26; 03-17-2010 at 09:16 PM..
mickey26 is offline Female
Closed