Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2012, 09:56 PM   #1
Aquapaw of LC
Webkinz :)

rmsersly is not just visiting!rmsersly is not just visiting!rmsersly is not just visiting!rmsersly is not just visiting!rmsersly is not just visiting!rmsersly is not just visiting!rmsersly is not just visiting!rmsersly is not just visiting!rmsersly is not just visiting!rmsersly is not just visiting!rmsersly is not just visiting!rmsersly is not just visiting!

Unhappy Unanswered: Help how do i get rare moves on webkinz?!

I saw my friends sit on the floor in the room and another friend ran in place how do you get those moves?!

Last edited by Butterflies; 01-10-2012 at 11:14 PM.. Reason: Do not use the ink colours reserved for staff
rmsersly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2012, 11:08 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Help how do i get rare moves on webkinz?!

It is unknown at this point how to obtain those actions. You can read more about them here:
Webkinz Actions - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Hope this answers your question

(Also, just a gentle reminder, please do not post in that color of blue. It is reserved for Mods and Admins. Thanks! )
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2012, 11:14 PM   #3
Lil Kinz
Webkinz_Collect is an unknown quantity at this point

I have heard you click on the Nafaria poster then the space in front of the bench. You can not see yourself sit on your screen but others will see you sit. Not sure if it is true.
Webkinz_Collect is offline Male
Old 01-11-2012, 06:19 PM   #4
*~* Pegasister *~*

Peikkowolf rules the roostPeikkowolf rules the roostPeikkowolf rules the roostPeikkowolf rules the roostPeikkowolf rules the roostPeikkowolf rules the roostPeikkowolf rules the roostPeikkowolf rules the roostPeikkowolf rules the roostPeikkowolf rules the roostPeikkowolf rules the roostPeikkowolf rules the roost

To get actions, the easiest way is to get to certain levels in certain Kinzville Academy courses. To sit, click on a chair/bench/sofa. There are many moves, check out the link Cheesy posted :3

~Hope this helps!~
Peikkowolf is offline Female
Old 01-12-2012, 11:25 AM   #5
Aquapaw of LC

rmsersly is not just visiting!rmsersly is not just visiting!rmsersly is not just visiting!rmsersly is not just visiting!rmsersly is not just visiting!rmsersly is not just visiting!rmsersly is not just visiting!rmsersly is not just visiting!rmsersly is not just visiting!rmsersly is not just visiting!rmsersly is not just visiting!rmsersly is not just visiting!

thanks everyone
rmsersly is offline Female
Old 01-13-2012, 07:19 AM   #6

coolcat8900 has disabled reputation

you have to get to level 5 on a class at the kinzville academy. i hope this helps you
coolcat8900 is offline Female
Old 01-13-2012, 07:43 AM   #7
Goes By ★Brittany★
Gifted

filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero
filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero

i'm glad you posted this, i've been wondering the same thing!
filthyfury is offline Female
Old 01-14-2012, 06:28 PM   #8

hahohi123 is on a distinguished road

The running in place might be a glitch? I don't really know, it hasn't happened to me.
hahohi123 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2012, 06:38 PM   #9
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

As someone with experience, I have the run in one spot action, I can tell you all about them!

I have the run in one spot action. It appeared in my dock one day for no specific reason. I found it when I was going to make an action sequence. Most actions can be chosen when you click the action bar when in a room, like this
Click the image to open in full size.

However the run in one spot action can't be found there and can only be found in the sequences you made. I'm assuming that it's the same for the sitting down action. Both actions where probably just added to your friends action sequences by chance. My little sisters account doesn't have them and we logged on the on the same day. So don't worry that you don't have them

I'll get you a picture from my account in just a sec!

*EDIT
As promised, here's a picture from my account. As you can see, I only have one of them. You can't move it anywhere else, and if you delete your action sequence, it'll be gone forever.

Hope I helped!

Last edited by kinzpost; 01-15-2012 at 03:27 PM..
kinzpost is offline Female
Old 01-15-2012, 03:26 PM   #10
here am I?

SparklingPeg is a creator of wonder
SparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by kinzpost
As someone with experience, I have the run in one spot action, I can tell you all about them!

I have the run in one spot action. It appeared in my dock one day for no specific reason. I found it when I was going to make an action sequence. Most actions can be chosen when you click the action bar when in a room, like this

However the run in one spot action can't be found there and can only be found in the sequences you made. I'm assuming that it's the same for the sitting down action. Both actions where probably just added to your friends action sequences by chance. My little sisters account doesn't have them and we logged on the on the same day. So don't worry that you don't have them

I'll get you a picture from my account in just a sec!

*EDIT
As promised, here's a picture from my account. As you can see, I only have one of them. You can't love it anywhere else, and if you delete your action sequence, it'll be gone forever.

Hope I helped!
Eeek!
Lucky!

You can do that move in the Clubhouse saying 'Everyday I'm shuffling'.
I'm jealous
SparklingPeg is offline Female
Closed